After this wave of people got off, the passengers who had been waiting at the door rushed up immediately.

    Zhao Shun was tall and muscular, and he stood in front to clear the way for Fang Ling. Fang Ling followed him and easily entered the carriage.

    After they went up, passengers kept coming in from behind, and the two had no choice but to retreat all the way inside, and finally retreated to a corner.

    "Hurry up, the door is about to close, go up!"

    "I want to go up too, but the problem is that I can't squeeze in!"

    "Ah, my shoes!!"

    The subway beeped that the door was about to close, and there were a group of people who hadn't entered yet. Passengers stop.

    The carriage door is closed.

    A few seconds later, the subway began to run.

    At the moment of starting, Fang Ling couldn't help leaning back. His position was in a corner, and there were no handrails around. There are also many hands with bulging veins.

    With sharp eyes and quick hands, Zhao Shun pulled Fang Ling back, "Be careful."

    Fang Ling replied humbly.

    "Well, I'll change places with you, and you come inside." Zhao Shun said, and had already started to move, pulling Fang Ling to change places between the two.

    Previously, Zhao Shun opened the way ahead, so he was the closest to the corner. Now that he and Fang Ling switched positions, it was equivalent to trapping Fang Ling in a small corner.

    There are many people in the subway, the smell of women's perfume, the smell of cigarettes on men's bodies, and the peculiar smell from some people who don't pay attention to hygiene. These smells are really bad when mixed together.

    In Zhao Shun's view, it was a disaster-like existence.

    Can there be no disaster? Zhao Shun has never taken the subway during rush hour since he was born. His family has a driver, and the driver will drive him.

    Even if the driver is not around, he can ride a mountain bike or take a taxi to go out by himself.

    As for the fare, which is expensive and painful for ordinary people, Zhao Shun doesn't take it seriously at all.

    So after getting on the subway, he kept frowning tightly, and there was a deep wrinkle between his brows, which could kill flies.

    Gan! Has that guy over there not showered for a month? That smell is coming over!

    Uncle next door, it's fine if you bring food to the subway, but can you put the lid on!

    Zhao Shun complained in his heart.

    However, after changing positions, Zhao Shun looked at Fang Ling who was close at hand, what kind of cleanliness, what was unbearable, all of them flew away happily with their wings.

    The hustle and bustle around and the color of the passengers gradually faded away, only the person in front of him was still full of color.

    Zhao Shun's Adam's apple rolled up and down, his eyes were blank.

    The distance between him and him is so close, much closer than usual, and much more intimate.

    Zhao Shun longed for it, but at the same time thought with self-disgust: It would be great if he could get closer.