Almost at the moment when the TV sounded, there was also the sound of splashing water in the bathroom.

Three seconds later, the sound of water suddenly stopped.

"...Fang Ling." A muffled voice came from the bathroom.

Fang Ling replied in an ordinary tone, "What are you doing?"

There was a pause of two or three seconds, and then Zhao Shun continued, "I forgot my clothes, help me take the clothes and towels, these are in the backpack..."

These words The more he spoke, the softer his voice became, and Fang Ling, who was sitting on the bed, could barely hear him.

Fang Ling: "Okay."

Fang Ling sighed while picking up the clothes.

Compared with later, student Xiao Zhao will have more face, at least he won't walk out without wearing anything like he did in the future.

Zhao Shun used pure cotton trousers and short sleeves as pajamas. Fang Ling first took out a towel, then put the pajama pants on the towel, and finally put the pair of trousers on top of the pajama pants.

Holding a "small pyramid", Fang Ling walked over and knocked on the door, "I brought you clothes, please open the door." "

Crack." The door opened.

To Fang Ling's surprise, the door was opened so wide that Fang Ling could even see half of Zhao Shun's chest leaning slightly.

His muscles are strong, his lines are smooth, and his wheat-colored skin makes him look like a strong little leopard with endless strength.

Zhao Shun's calculations were pretty good at the beginning. Since Fang Ling said he likes boys, he thinks he has a super good figure, and the other party will definitely like him, so... Lu Yilu.

The prelude went smoothly.

However, when those warm eyes looked over, Zhao Shun's mind exploded, his heart beat so fast that it almost jumped out of his throat, and an unexplained shyness and tension spread throughout his body like a flood gate.

He was at a loss for what to do, and all the muscles in his nervous body tensed up instantly.

Taking the clothes from the opponent's hand like lightning, Zhao Shun closed the door with a loud bang.

Fang Ling stood outside the door, the corners of his lips curled up slightly.

After one door.

Zhao Shun held his clothes and leaned against the wall. The wall was covered with tiles. The tiles were very cold, but Zhao Shun felt that it was still hot, as if magma was flowing under his flesh, making every cell of him clamor for heat.

After standing for a long time, Zhao Shun finally came to his senses, but when he looked down and saw the panties on top, his brain exploded again.

Zhao Shun's face was flushed, and he couldn't help thinking about the situation when Fang Ling took his panties.

Fang Ling's fingers flicked...

Even though his back was leaning against the cold tiles, Zhao Shun still reacted.

The TV was on, and it was playing Animal World on the record channel, but Fang Ling was not watching TV. He was sending a message to Tan Feizhou, and the other party asked him to bring some special products home.

Fang Ling felt that the special products would probably be quite big, so he decided to buy him a souvenir instead.

After the chat, Tan Feizhou dragged him into another game.