The silvery white stretched all the way, connecting together on the roof in the distance, as if it had been dressed in a brand new white dress.

There is heating in the airport, so it is not too cold, but the English teacher still reminded, "Put on your thick clothes, now is the critical moment, don't catch a cold." So several people took out the clothes they had prepared a long time ago.

There was a pick-up person at the airport, and everyone didn't need to wait for their luggage, so they connected with the pick-up person as soon as they got off the plane, and under the leadership of the other party, they left this international airport that was still busy even in the dark.

Jinghai No. 1 Middle School was not short of money, let alone the youngest son of the Zhao family who was going to participate in the competition, so the hotel was booked in a four-star hotel that was closer to the examination room.

The moment Fang Ling got out of the car and walked to the hotel, Fang Ling finally felt the winter in the north.

It is cold, but compared with the wet and cold in the south, this kind of dry cold is acceptable.

"this is for you!"

Fang Ling suddenly felt that something was stuffed in his hand, thin and piece by piece. He looked down and was immediately amused, "Zhao Shun, why did you bring a warm baby?" Zhao Shun clicked lightly,

" It's December now, isn't it cold in the north, of course we have to make some preparations."

"Thank you." Fang Ling accepted the warm baby.

Zhao Shun waved his hand, "Why are you being polite to me?"

Fang Ling smiled, "Yes, Zhao Shun is a good classmate who is willing to do good."

Zhao Shun's heart choked.

"Shi Yi, don't go to play in the snow, come here quickly!" The English teacher was annoyed, and just finished saying that it was a critical moment, but the students ran to play in the snow as soon as they got off the car.

Shi Yi's face flushed slightly, and he didn't know whether he was excited or ashamed, "Teacher, there's a lot of snow here. I haven't seen snow before. It's so beautiful..." If it wasn't for being with the teacher, Shi Yi would still miss it

. Try lying in the snow.

This speech made the passers-by beside him laugh.

Snow is a very normal thing in the north. It can be seen every year, once a year, no matter how fresh it is, it will become stale.

But the southerners are different. There is almost no snow in the south. In their view, the white snowflakes falling from the sky are beautiful and pure, and there is an indescribable dream.

"Hurry up and go into the hotel!" Chen Hongsheng began to chase people away.

A group of people entered the hotel.

Chen Hongsheng is worthy of being a leader. He is quite a person. He still remembers what Zhao Shun said before, so the rooms are divided according to the class. Another room."

Ji Qingping frowned slightly.

Chen Hongsheng continued: "The teachers live next door. If you have something to do, come here directly, or call out in the group. That's it, let's all go to rest." The decoration of the four-star hotel is quite good, and there is a shoe cabinet at the entrance

. The space is quite large.

A double room, of course, has two beds.

The sheets were snow-white, decorated with colorful horizontal stripes on the bed, and there was a sign saying "disinfected today" on both beds.