In the next second, the basketball was thrown high by the physical education teacher. Almost at the same time, Zhao Shun and Jiang Biao took off at the same time.

    It's early winter now, but Zhao Shun is not afraid of the cold, wearing a short sleeve. As he takes off and raises his hands to clap the ball, the hem of the short sleeve is slightly lifted, revealing a strong and muscular waist.

    The key to grabbing the ball is to be fast, ruthless and accurate. Zhao Shun has long hands and long feet. After raising his hand, Jiang Biao touched the basketball one step ahead.

    Without any hesitation, Zhao Shun pushed the basketball towards Ding Dayan, who was already standing in front of him, with a sudden force on his palm.

    As soon as Ding Dayan got the ball, he immediately played a fast break when everyone was out of reach.

    Layup, score, all in one go.

    "Wow!!"

    "Class 9 rushes the duck!!"

    Cheers erupted from the sidelines.

    After hearing that there was going to be a friendly match, the squad leader Weng Ruo and his little sisters stopped kicking shuttlecocks and became cheerleaders on the sidelines instead.

    Weng Ruo yelled: "Dayan is great!"

    Ding Dayan was in high spirits, feeling a little drunk.

    "That's right, a good start!" Zhao Shun was very satisfied.

    Ji Qingping narrowed his eyes and lowered his voice to say a few words as he walked past his team members.

    The people in class 10 were stunned for a moment, then nodded with a smile, "The class leader has a way!"

    The competition continued.

    Zhao Shun was like a wild wolf on the court, fierce and ferocious, and Class 9 scored consecutively under his leadership.

    But soon after, he fouled.

    When he fouled for the first time, Zhao Shun didn't think there was anything wrong with it. He never made a foul when he played basketball.

    During the second foul, Zhao Shun still didn't take it seriously. After the third foul, Zhao Shun felt something was wrong.

    There is such a rule in basketball games that when a player gets five fouls, he can no longer play.

    "Damn, did you do it on purpose?" Zhao Shun lowered his eyebrows, revealing a somewhat fierce look.

    A boy in class 10 looked innocent, "What?"

    Zhao Shuncai didn't believe him, and the other party obviously wanted to foul him on purpose.

    Ding Dayan hurriedly said: "Brother Shun, change to Dadong to play power forward later!"

    Zhao Shun reluctantly nodded.

    Fang Ling watched from the sidelines, and he was a little surprised that the situation would develop to this point.

    Unexpectedly, Ji Qingping, who used to resort to bitter tricks, chose to use tricks to deal with Zhao Shun because of a little face.

    But after thinking about it, Fang Ling soon understood. He sighed silently: Ji Qingping is young after all.

    After the tactical adjustment, the game continued.