Chapter 97

Tony was somehow able to sleep that entire night and when he woke up, the first thing he did was look over to Alana's side to see if she was there. She wasn't.

He heard noise coming from further into the hotel room and assumed it was her, so he got up to tell her good morning.

He smiled when he found sweatpants, a tight shirt, and a fresh pair of underwear that belonged to him on the bedside table that she had gotten from his room so he could change into them. He showered quickly and walked out to the kitchen where she was with a few of her band mates.

"Good morning." He said and everyone chirped back a response other than her. She was too immersed with her notebook and music sheet to have heard him.

"Morning Lani." He stood behind her on the couch, leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Oh, morning Tony." She looked up and smiled, then went back to look at her notebook.

"Did you guys have breakfast yet?" The billionaire looked around the room and everyone shook their head no.

"Don't bother though. We sent someone to go get us food." One of her band mates said, he forgot her name but he was sure she was one of the guitarist.

"Okay. I'll be at Peters. Don't forget we leave early in the evening okay?"

"Yeah, okay." Alana said over her shoulder as he was leaving.

"What if we change it to this?" Brad, the man that helps her fine tune nearly all of her songs created a beat with his mouth and she listened intently.

"It's still a bit off." She rubbed her temple and started writing music notes in her notebook because she couldn't focus on figuring out the proper tune. "Figure Zayn would know?"

She picked up her phone and rung him up.

"Seeing he helped write the bridge, he probably will." Fran, one of her guitarist said.

Zayn picked up on the fourth ring with his usual beautiful smiling face.

"Vas happening darling?"

"Am alright you, love?"

"Yeah yeah doin alright."

"You know that song you were helping me with? I need more help."

Brad pressed the space bar on the computer that was on his lap and the song played.

"It's a bit off, don't you think?" She said when the section she needed help on finished playing.

"I see what you mean." He then proceeded to give her a few suggestions and they were able to finish things up because of him.

"Thank you darling."

"Of course, any time." He waved at the screen and they ended the call.

"Sounds much better yeah?" Fran grinned and played the new tune on her guitar.

"Yeah, much."

"And just on time." Brad grinned when the hotel room door opened and Louis walked in with all their food.

"Can't fokin believe you've made me go fetch you food." He rolled his eyes but everyone could tell he was being playful. "How's the music?"

"All done." She got up to help him with the bags and they set them all on the coffee table.

"The whole thing?"

"The whole thing.We were just fine tuning the last one." She confirmed and began handing out everyone's food. "I'll just post the songs that are going to be on the album on my instagram and then release it on our second week in the States."

"The fans are going to go crazy." Louis said.

"They already are." Brad commented.

"Yeah, with all the content of the boys interacting and performing together you're giving those clowns, they'll most definitely go crazy about all this new music and all these collaborations." Fran nodded, agreeing.

"We'll see." She shrugged and started to eat.

*

Alana Evans Story