Chapter 29

"I am NOT going to touch his shoe! He needs to pick it up himself." Niall screamed out loud.

It was early in the morning, and Alana decided on ignoring them.

"YOU'RE the one that's vacuuming! YOU should be the one to put things away!" Harry screamed right back at him.

"I was forced to vacuum!"

"And I was forced into this world! We're even!"

"That's not even! I was also forced into this world too! Before you!"

"I don't care! I'm not picking up my shoes that are AT the door!"

"You will pick them up or I'm going to whack your head with the vacuum!"

"I dare you! I'm Alana's baby, she won't let you!" Harry screamed.

"Alana I'm whacking his head!"

"You wouldn't dare!" Harry began running away as Niall chased him with the vacuum.

He ran to Alana who was cooking breakfast in the kitchen and hid behind her figure.

"Come out here and fight me like a man!" Niall screeched.

"I'm just a baby!"

"You are not!"

"I AM!"

Alana sighed and walked up to Niall. She grabbed him by the ear.

"Ha! She's with me!" Harry cheered in excitement, but it was short lived because Alana grabbed his ear too.

"Ow. Owowow. That hurts!"

She dragged them all the way to the door.

"When you come into the house the first thing you do when you take off your shoes, is put them on the shoe rack." She glared at Harry.

"And when you are vacuuming, it is only natural you pick the stuff up from off the floor so you could vacuum underneath it." She glared at Niall.

"So, you're each going to grab one shoe and put it on the rack." She let go of their ears and they did what she said.

"Niall, please continue to vacuum and don't forget the upper floors. Harry, I don't believe you finished getting the other boys rooms ready, have you? The extra bed sheets and pillow covers are in the closet in the hallway."

"How many rooms do I have to get ready?" Harry grumbled.

"They boys regular ones, you'll know them because they have cribs in them. And an extra one for Peter whenever he decides to sleepover."

"Fine." He said.

"First, breakfast is ready. So go eat." She started to head to the stairs to get changed for Tony to pick her up.

"Did you eat darling?" Niall asked, although he had a feeling he knew the answer.

"Yeah." She replied without even looking at him and continued up the stairs.

"A few bites won't kill you. Let's go." Niall grabbed her arm and she let him drag her all the way to the kitchen where Harry was already wolfing down his eggs.

"I'm not really that hungry Niall."

"That's okay. You have a long day ahead. Just eat two bites. Just two."

"Two?"

"I promise. Two is all I'm asking for, but no going to the bathroom after, okay."

"Niall..."

"I'm being serious, just two and no bathroom."

She slightly grimaced when he brought a spoon full of scrambled eggs to her mouth.