Chapter 38

She had a quick meeting with her studio technicians as they worked on some of her songs and what they wanted out of them, overlaying sounds here and there, then she drove herself to an interview her manager had set up for her where she got asked about her relationship with Chase and Charles, her tour and any new music coming up. She told them that she was just friends with both boys and she was happy to be reconnecting with Chase and excited for the F1 weekend. She reminded them that tickets for her tour next month we're going for sale in the evening and played off anything about new songs or an up coming album.

She went back to the hotel tired of the long day she's had. And hungry. Very hungry.

She entered the elevator and it was about to close when she heard someone shout.

"Wait! Hold it open!"

She pressed the open button and the elevator doors opened again. She stepped to the side and kept her tired eyes down, ready for sleep as the stranger stepped on.

She felt them look at her and hoped it wasn't someone who wasn't about to girl  or fanboy, she didn't have much energy and she didn't want them to start rumors on how Alana Evans looks so exhausted, it must be because -

"Oh my god. Charles said he'd let me meet you, but who would have thought I'd bump into you here."

She looked up at hearing the slightly familiar voice and her eyes opened wide and a smile adorned her lips.

"Danielle." Her slightly hangry and tired mood got better at seeing Danielle Ricardo.

"Hello Alana. Nice to meet you." He opened his arms wide for her and she hugged him. He lifted her slightly off the ground in the hug and she slightly melted, those were one of her favourite hugs ever.

"Nice to meet you too. Are you done for the day?"

"Yeah. I heard you stopped by this morning?"

"Mhm. Me and the Ferrari lads met with some of their fans and hung out. It was fun." She then remembered that she forgot to ask him which floor he wanted to go to since she was standing by the buttons. "What floor?"

"Same one."

They shared an excited smile and got off at the same time, both of them going to the right. She looked back at him. "What room?"

"This one. You?" He stopped by the second door they walked past and she walked down two more and one across.

"This one."

"I'll bring pizza for dinner." He raised his brows in slight question even though he was inviting himself.

"Sure. Wait, here. Just walk in." She jogged back to him and handed her her rooms extra key card and he gave her his. He flicked her forehead in playfulness and went inside his room. She smiled and went into her room to shower and get into comfier clothes.

She always found it amusing to herself how famous people are always more comfortable around other famous people because they can relate to very many things and trust each other with stuff immediately. Like phone numbers, weekend plans, hotel key cards, a little inside information, immediately having fun, but that's also exclusive to only some people in her industry and similar one. For example, Daniel Ricardo. What reason was there for her not to trust that golden retriever of a man?

He's a trusty goofball.

_______

AN

yo, honest opinions so far because idk if I want to continue this or not. I ligit have up until chapter 76 in my drafts and I just dk anymore.

love, 

from a very tired froggie