Chapter 51

A/N  an actual chapter for you guys

*

She got back home to find a bouquet of orange flowers waiting for her at the door with a note.

Good luck on starting your tour soon and I'll see you at 4:45 pm ;) ~Dani

She got bombarded with Paparazzi, but her many bodyguards were able to keep them at bay for her to safely get in and them staying, a few of them followed her in to keep her safe even inside.

  Dani? He's coming? 

She smiled at the flowers, took a picture to post on her story later and started to prepare for her guest.

She also got a call from her manager saying she has a photo shoot for L'Officiel's winter magazine she has to do tomorrow. She's going to be on the front cover and they're going to give her a quick interview.

Alana Evans Story

She happily tidied her home, although it wasn't that messy and got some vegan, gluten free brownies cooking in the oven

She happily tidied her home, although it wasn't that messy and got some vegan, gluten free brownies cooking in the oven. Since it was her off day, it also meant cheat day and she rarely had those. She wanted to share it with Dani.

As if the thought of him made him appear, he sent her a text and a photo.

Dani 🏎 🍊

See you got the flowers 😌 I'm almost at your place, just waiting on the ground for Carlos to finish ordering his coffee and milk for Lando so we can leave the airport.

She laughed and quickly typed a reply before also ordering food for the boys because they will most definitely be hungry after a long flight. She also made sure her guest bathrooms were well stocked and had everything the boys could need. They were definitely not going to be sitting in her home in dirty airport clothes.

She heard loud male voices outside of the door before they even rang the doorbell, because they were fighting over who presses it.

Loud male voices and screaming paparazzi. 

She definitely needed to up her security right now.

"Why don't you guys just come in?" She opened the door with a smile and they all froze before tackling her in a hug and she squealed in pure disgust.

The guards inside the house quickly shut and locked the door.

"Off! Get off! I don't want your airport germs and diseases on me!" She tried to push them away but she was no match against three bodies of pure muscle. "You guys are absolutely atrocious. Unacceptable."

They were laughing at her and helped her to her feet.

"I smell something very delicious." Landon had his nose in the air.

"That's the brownies cooling off. Come along, I have bathrooms for all of you to freshen up and shower after your long flight." She showed Carlos and Lando first to separate guest rooms before turning to lead Dani to his.

"Alana." He called her and she turned. He had his arms wide open and she smiled, making her way into his warm embrace.

"You're the most disgusting out of all of them. You have airport ground germs all over you." She mumbled into him, referring to the photo he sent her earlier.

"Yet here you are hugging me. All on your own free will." He laughed and she poked his side.

"That's because when Daniel Ricardo wants a hug, you give Daniel Ricardo a hug."

"Aww, good to know you'll hug me whenever and wherever."

She rolled her eyes and pulled away, heading to one other guest room.

"This way Mr.Aussie."

"Hey, you kind of owe me something." He called out again. She half turned her head to tell him she was listening. "At the bar after the race. You can't just do that to me and expect me to not expect at least a kiss."

He just wanted to say that, he didn't actually mean it, he was a gentleman at heart.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"You and I both know that was the alcohol in my system," she turned around and walked back to him, standing very close. "But, because you're making a very adorable face right now, I might give you a little kiss. That's it. No more. It's just a kiss and means nothing. Suona bene?" She was by now on her toes. A hand resting on his chest and their lips close. The only reason she was willing to kiss Dani was because the way she danced with him was very unfair and suggestive when she didn't want anything out of it. If he's been thinking about it all this time, which she doesn't blame him, and all he wants is a kiss, then she doesn't see the problem. Especially since she's not dating anyone and her promise with Tony was off. Even if it still felt very very very slightly wrong.

"S-sì." He swallowed and was looking down at her very close lips in anticipation. He took a breath in when she closed the distance and pressed her lips against his, not moving them, just pressed together. 

She pulled away and he nearly whimpered. 

"Come on. You have to shower and I have to now too."

"Shower together?" He wiggled his brows suggestively and she lightly punched his arm.

"No, let's go."