Chapter 86

@alanaevans      haven't had Louis content on here for a while

@alanaevans      haven't had Louis content on here for a while. So here ya go Louis, Larry's, Harries, and Clowns! (Yes, Harry did see us off) Going to Aussie with this lad won't be boring. See you guys there!

Comments

@louis91  we'll be causing trouble up in hotel rooms and we'll have our little secret rendezvous 🥸

@username1  no because Louis did not just quote 1D and Alana did not just actually say Larry

@zayn   safe travels babe, and I guess you too Louis

@username1  I am going to die. Zayn wishing Louis safe travels is all I needed to heal my soul

@harrystyles   safe travels darling 

@username2 so who is this whore dating? Or is she with everyman she's interacted with?

@BlackWidow     @username2 why don't you watch your mouth asshat? 

@arianagrande   so glad I was able to catch up with you, enjoy the rest of your tour! 💗

@username3   so is no one else concerned for Alana right now?

@username4  I am, girls been running herself to the ground doing tour, interviews, and going to parties. Like girl, please take a break. 

@username5  Alana, I love you, I'm thankful for you, but please look after yourself. It's not my place to say this, but it doesn't look like you're eating enough lately. Please look after yourself.

@username6  please, we don't want a repeat of Zayn. We're actually noticing now and we're sorry you're pushing yourself for us so much. Take a break.

@username7   Wait wait wait, so is she with Tony Stark? Cause he posted her on all his accounts and he never does that to anyone?

@username8 as much as I love Tony Stark and Alana, I'm team Lucky

@username9   please tell me you're with Tony pleeeeaaaseeee

@username10  nope nopity nope nope, I ship Alana and Louis watch them get together in Australia. She's defo not with Stark. It's probably a public stunt.

@username11   Was kinda hoping for her to get together with Daniel Ricardo, but guys, we still don't know what's going on. It was just a post. It could mean nothing.

@username12 you can really tell which fans care about her and her health and which ones are just here for the tea