Chapter 62

She had two days of rest before her second and final show in London and then going to Manchester and although she had an incredible night before, it now felt off.

The night with the fans and the singing was perfect, it was just now that she was feeling off. Now after processing the fact that she's been on tour for a few weeks without the man she planned her tour with, it felt very mleh.

She and Tony had planned on being together for some of the countries and cities she was going to, and London was one of them. She wished things between her and him were normal, no complicated feelings, no girlfriends, no arguments, just them. Just them being together and friends again. She did call him twice while on tour and she tried convincing herself that it was because she was concerned he wasn't eating well, which she was, but she also missed him, his presence, his voice. She missed everything about him and she felt incredibly lonely. And she couldn't tell him that. She couldn't tell him any of that and risk him pushing her away more and shutting her out. Having any piece of Tony was better than no Tony at all.

So she opened her notebook and wrote a song about what she was feeling. It was a horrible song, one that needed heavy editing, but it was a start. And since the song was about London, she was going to finish writing it while she stayed here, and if she didn't finish before heading to Manchester, she was throwing it out and never thinking about it ever again.

Getting a guitar she plucked some strings, changed some lyrics and sang what she had. She was going for simple this time. It won't have any big musics notes, it's going to be a simple, heartfelt song.

"It's me!" Someone knocked on the hotel door.

"I gave ya an extra card ya idiot!" She called back.

"Oh right."

After a while of silence, she heard the card being used and the door open.

Bucky walked in and shook his head at the sight of the notebook in front of her and guitar on her lap.

"It's supposed to be rest day Alana. No singing. Your vocals need a break from last night."

"They're fine." She waved him off and he sat on a seat in front of her. "That's why we have the secret stage drink."

"New song?"

"It's incomplete."

"I'd like to hear it anyways."

"It's...fine okay, but don't get concerned. It's just a song, it doesn't actually mean anything." But it really really did.

"Alright."

She sang him what she had so far and he sat silent. Then he got up and pulled her in a hug.

"Whether you meant those words or not, that was sad and I hope everything will get better for you."

"Wha-no-I didn't actually- thank you Bucky."

*

Alana Evans Story