Chapter 1: The Meeting

SO THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC. I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER ALONG THE WAY.

DONT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT AND GIVE ME POINTERS.

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES.
*************************************
(Lucy POV)

I was sitting alone in my pre-cal class, waiting for the bell to ring for class to start. As if on cue the bell rang and students flooded into the room. "Hey look. It's the loner nobody likes." A voice said which belonged to the football team's star quarter back, Natsu Dragneel.

I was used to comments like these so I just ignored it as usual, but not this time. Natsu walked over to me, grabbed my book that I was currently reading and threw it across the room. I looked up at him, straight into his onyx eyes. "That wasn't very nice." I said blankly.

He and the entire class roared into laughter. "You know for damn sure you loser." I continued to stare at him hoping that my eyes would magically burn a hole into his head. What urked me even more was how he just stood there with his stupid silly smile with his canines standing out dramatically.

I turned my gaze away from his to my book which was still on the floor across the room. "You made me lose my page." I said in barely a whisper, but I forgot Natsu has enhanced hearing.

The pink haired superstar laughed once again, like everything I said to him amused him. He finally stopped which silenced everyone who had joined in on his laugh attack. "Well whatcha gonna do about it?" He asked with a mocking pout. "Nothing? Oh too bad." With that he stalked over to his desk on the other side of the classroom, along with his friends. Their group had a nick name, All Star 5, because there were 5 of them and they were all stars in their own sports.

Natsu Dragneel, the football legend and captain of the football team, had pink hair, he keeps insisting that it's salmon, which is tossed around messily giving him a little kid look. He wore a grey v-neck t-shirt with worn out jeans and skater shoes.

The guy to his left is Gray Fulbuster, he has the most normal hair out of the bunch. His raven hair was a little bit messy, most likely from the wind. He is the captain of the hockey team, leading them to victory every year. He wore a sports team sweatshirt with the team logo over his heart, along with dark skinny jeans.

The other teen to Natsu's right had a bright orange hair colour, Loke Celestial, was known as the 'Heart Breaker' because.... well it's pretty obvious. Loke was the amazing and talented goal keeper on the soccer team, he saved the majority of the balls which so desperately tried to get past him.

The boy beside Gray is Jellal Fernandes, he has blue hair which bounced with every step he took. It reminded me of a cloud, but he was really the only guy who cared about his hair in the entire school. He is the top shooter on the basketball team, not to mention captain as well. Jellal is so amazing that in the first period he would score 20 points always leading them towards an easy win.

There is so one last guy, but he's probably ditching class like always. His name is Gajeel Redfox, he has long jet black hair with piercings all over his face and arms. He was given the name 'Black Steel' because he always used a special metal bat for home runs. he gets at least 6 home runs in a game which is the best, nobody could beat him and his team.

As Macao-sensei finished up the lesson I could still hear the snickers and whispers about me. Finally the bell rang and I remained in my seat to avoid getting pushed and shoved, which I learned the hard way. "Lucy?" Macao asked. "Is everything alright?" I nodded and quickly got up walking beside the wall to prevent myself sucked into the crowd. Sadly today wasn't my day, I got pushed into the wall more than I already was.

My books and binders fell on the ground with me following their lead. "Ow." I mumbled gathering my stuff while I hear laughing. 'Great, now my life has gotten 100% worse.' I thought. "Whoa, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." Some one said sarcastically, but I knew that voice anywhere, it's been tormenting me this whole year, everyday.

I turned around to meet his onyx eyes full of laughter and amusement. I stood there not replying, he gave a little chuckle. "What got nothing to say? Stand up for yourself once in a while. You like to sing right?" He asked.

My eyes widened, 'how did he know? I haven't told anyone except Erza and Levy. I hope they didn't tell anyone.' I wondered. Natsu kept his stupid grin on his face. "Well let's see if you're any good." The pinkette said slyly. He walked over to me and crossed his muscular arms over his chest and said, "Good luck. You'll need it." Ending with a wink he walked past me and the crowd that had formed in the commotion.

I ran the opposite direction that pinkie and his group went to finally get to my locker.