50 | FIFTY

My legs had now been hurting from standing for a while, so I took a seat and looked at everything that was placed on the table.

Suddenly, I see something out of the corner of my eye. The opaque glass that didn't let me see anything, on what was going on in Dante's side, turned off making me to have a clear view on what was going other side.

I had seen those glass doors in movies, and now here they were. I saw it in real life.

Then my gaze fell on the girl who was sitting in front of Dante with a man—that man who had once dropped me off at my home. when I needed to buy a new phone!

That girl was no one else's dove. Her hair, the way she sat upright, the bracelet that her dad had given her when she was a kid Getting up from the chair, she rushed towards the door.

I noticed that it was actually the dove itself. She didn't change at all; her clothing sense was still the same.

"Oh my god, is that really you?" I squeal in excitement, making Dove scared.

Dove turns back, giving a judgy look at first, and realizes that it was me, as she straight away came to hug me.

"Oh my, Laura, where have you been?" Dove says, making my clothes wet with her tears that were streaming down from her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, really sorry," I say, tears falling from her eyes too. "What?" I hear that familiar guy say something to Dante, making me dove to back off.

"Man, imagine we did the same as them; we would be called gay; they would never be under the bro bond," he says, getting up from the seat with his arms open for a hug.

Dante pushes his seat back, making that guy fall on an inappropriate place of Dante's.

"Get off," Dante says, hearing me and Dove giggle with tears still in our eyes, which made us look like a few crazy women.

"Thank you, Dante; this really means a lot," I say with a smile. "You're welcome; have you told your friend about what I asked this morning?" He asked me.

"Yes, she wants to stay with us," I say. I didn't actually say anything about this to Dove. I don't have much time to talk now.

And I knew she wouldn't want to stay away from me, so I decided that she would stay with us.

"Dove is going to stay with us." The guy asks, "Yeah, problem?" Dante asks him. "What problem would I have?" He says.

"Okay, you both enjoyed your first day; go to your cabin and talk now," the familiar guy, whose name was Giovanni, says.

I had randomly gotten his name into my mind, nodded, and dove to my cabin, continuing our left-out conversation.

I had said everything about what had happened from the day we went to the bar until now.

And Dove just silently listened to everything I said. "So that Mr. Hottie kidnapped you?" She asks. "Type of," I say.

"We'll forget that; how is your dad?" I asked her, worried, if he had arrived here in Italy by now or not.

"Don't worry, he is alright, and I have some news for you, Bambi," she says. Oh, I missed that bambi word.

"What?" I ask impatiently, tapping my finger on the table. "So my dad has planned on adopting you? Will you legally want to be my sister?" She asks and it shocks me.