48 | FORTY-EIGHT

Gesturing a hand to enter and have a seat, which they do. "Hi, I'm Dove, the one who called you earlier," she says formally, like we were old friends.

"Yeah, I remember," I say, and Giovanni stares at her and me, like there was some fight going to happen between us and he didn't want it.

"So, what are the questions that I should answer?" She asks, and I look over at Dante with a confused look.

"Oh, she is a really weird type of person, Dante; she meant the interview," Giovanni says.

"It's done; you're selected already," I say. Why wasn't Laura coming out?

Couldn't she see that her best friend is here? Her cabin had a glass door, so it was easy for her to notice the dove.

Oh, of course she couldn't notice. The privacy glass was there. I noticed it and turned it off, which caught Laura's attention. Then she noticed something she couldn't believe.

I see her getting up from the chair and running towards the door. to see me? No, her friend is a dove, of course.

"Oh my god, is that really you?" Laura says, making Dove scared. The moment Dove and Laura made eye contact.

They didn't care that they were in front of us; they went straight for a hug.

"Oh my, Laura, where have you been?" the dove says, hugging Laura, tears falling from her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, really sorry," Laura says, tears falling from her eyes too. While me and Giovanni just sat and watched a whole dramatic television series in front of us, where they were cursing, crying, and spilling some tea. I looked over at Giovanni, who was watching me.

"What?" I ask. "Man, imagine we did the same as them; we would be called gay; they would never be able to understand the bro bond," he says, getting up from the seat with his arms open for a hug. I push my seat back, making him fall on me, his face close to my dick.

"Get off," I say to him, hearing a few giggling noises from Laura and Dove.

"Thank you, Dante; this really means a lot," Laura says with a smile, her face filled with dried-up tears.

I couldn't blame her for getting her tears dried up; they spent a whole damn hour gossiping right in front of us while we were watching it like it was our only favorite show.

"You're welcome; have you told your friend about what I asked this morning?" I asked Laura. "Yes, she wants to stay with us," she says.

"Dove is going to stay with us." Giovanni asks, "Yeah, problem?" I ask. "What problem would I have?" He asked.

"Okay, you both enjoyed your first day; go to your cabin and talk now," Giovanni says to Laura, dove, and like obedient kids, they nod and go.

Giovanni takes out the remote and turns the whole privacy glass opaque.

"What are you saying, they will live with us?" He asks in an angry yet low tone so that Laura, the dove, wouldn't hear.

"Yeah, they will; I know you're thinking about Gabrielle; she already saw Laura," I say, making him calm for a second until he again gets mad.

"Dante, this is going to go bad; you know Gabrielle gets what she wants; it's obvious she wants you, and who you want is Laura," he says.

"Yeah, I know so." I ask drily. "She could harm Laura to get you, Dante; don't let her get hurt; she has already faced shit in her life," he explains.

"Well, it's not like I'll accept Gabrielle; if anything happens to Laura, she knows very well, so she wouldn't waste her energy for no use," says Giovanni.