20 | TWENTY

DANTE'S POV

I woke up for the very first time at eight in the morning; I usually get up at six.

I get out of bed, making sure my princess doesn't get up. She was still sleeping somehow.

I walk up to take a shower, and after getting myself dressed, I look up at her one last time before closing the door, locking it, and leaving the room.

I didn't want her to run, not after I had made her mine with those kisses and that hickey that was on her neck. She was now mine; everything about her was mine.

Going up to my office, I see Giovanni already making himself comfortable on the sofa with some soft drinks.

"Hey bro, had fun yesterday?" He asks teasing. "Maybe why would you want to know?" "Did you have fun?" I ask back.

"Let's not talk about that," he says, dropping the conversation. "I need you to find all those guys who were sticking around to my woman," I say Giovanni, which shocks him completely.

"Ur woman? You like her?" He had asked something that I myself couldn't know. "That doesn't matter; I just need all those men who were trying to have a chance with her in the bar right now," I gritted my teeth and said.

"Sure, brother, but don't let this girl be ur weekness; don't let her die; she is a real one," he says, which somewhat I find true. She was indeed a nice person.

For over a month, I told my guys to look over at her, and they sent me her pictures every day. Most of the pictures were where she was feeding some animal on the street or cooking something and giving it to people on the road.

That was enough to make me believe she was a good person. I didn't have any plans on killing her, not unless she betrays me. which I know she is too innocent to do.

As far as I knew, there was still time for those jerks to come here and get themselves killed. I thought to check on Laura. Walking up to the room, unlocking the door, and opening it.

I look at my Laura; she is now awake and looking around, but as soon as she sees me, she gets scared.

I walk up to her, kissing her head and saying, "Good morning." Then her next words destroyed my good mood when she asked me who I was. Did she forget who I was already?

"Oh, I think you forgot everything that we did yesterday," I simply say to tease her. She pauses for a while, so I guess she now remembers me.

She looks at me terrified, like I'm going to kill her, so I make her relax by saying that I won't hurt her.

I introduce myself just in case she forgets to hear my name again. And she gives a whole lesson about how everything that ever happened between us must have been a mistake.

Those words were enough to make my blood boil. She meant, "What happened between us is nothing."

I managed to control my anger and tell her that whatever had happened wasn't a mistake.

After a few minutes, I saw her face getting crimson red. Was she feeling hot?

I asked her the obvious question of whether she was feeling hot.

Saying everything is fine and thanking me, she walks up to the door wanting to leave.

Did she think I brought her here to let her go? If she did think that, then it was wrong. She is mine!

Before she could open the door, I gripped her hand, which felt damn tiny, got close to her, and asked her where she planned on going.

She replies that she's wanted to go back home, and I could feel her soft lips on mine while she was wispering.

With simple language, I tell her that it wouldn't happen and get away from her as I start feeling my sexual tension when I'm with her.

The moment I backed out, my little angel got her sharp tongue and started telling me that she wasn't my property.

I take my seat on the bed, knowing very well I'm going to like this fight.