34 | THIRTY- FOUR

"That's nice Do you know the meaning of it?" He asks me He was interested in knowing! It clearly showed

"Strength and power, I guess," I said, not knowing whether or not I was right.

"Why do you like it?" He asks me, "I didn't expect to be at least that interested in this," but I am glad that at least I finally met a person who found dandelion interesting.

"The growth of it," I say to him briefly. "Wow, Dante, look there is a star on the dandelion," I say, pointing at the other flower.

He then goes near it and plucks it out, which shocked me. Why would he do it? It looked so beautiful growing.

"What?" I ask her. "It must have hurt the flower," she said, taking it in her hands.

Now that he had already removed it, there was nothing you could do about it, so I took it in my hands, then realized something.

"You know what happens when you blow it, right?" I ask him. "No, what?"          He asks me Didn't he know about it? that if we blow the seeds off, we will get the one we love.

"It's basic knowledge; on blowing the seeds, it's said that the person who we love will love us back," I explain to him, handing him the flower back.

"I don't have anyone who I'll blow this for; well, you can have a try," I say to him with a frown. I really have lost hope now. I believed I would never be able to love anyone again.

In my perspective, the number of guys I had met made me realize I was an easy-to-handle girl who anyone could play on with, and I would easily forgive them.

I felt I would never get a guy who actually loved me for who I am and not my body.

Taking the flower from my hands, he looks up at me and blows the seeds off the flower, bald. Making it look nothing without the seeds on, like that was the only thing that made it look good.

"Wow, Dante, you're lucky." "Whoever you wish to have, you will get them as all the seeds went off," I said with a smile.

Holding on to my hands again, I knew he was going to take me somewhere. "Now, where?" I ask him.

"There are the rooms where you won't enter," he tells me, and I swallow hard. Why was he giving me this warning? It sounded more like a death threat.

Taking me up to the door that led us down the basement, which was obvious, he said, "Here, this door shouldn't ever be opened, and that too by you; if you open it, it won't end well, Laura," which scared me.

Next, he showed me his office, which was on the second floor: "This is my office; you can only enter it here if you have been called."

"Okay, got it," I say, nodding my head. Next, he showed me another room, where he gave me restrictions.

"Don't ever enter here too, alright, and next is the terrace; don't go there; I can't show you the terrace." He said. Why, what was wrong with going there?