5 | FIVE

DANTE'S POV

"Gio, let's go out." "I'm feeling bored in here," I say to Giovanni in an almost lifeless tone.

"Where to the club?" "To fuck some bitch?" Before I could say anything, he cut me off by saying, "But it's morning; I don't think you will have a lot of fun fucking someone now, isn't it?" He taunted me.

"Shut the fuck up before I shove a bullet down your throat." I grit my teeth and say.

"Ah, you will?" I don't think you could do that to me, would you? "I mean, if you kill me, who's going to check up on your bars, clubs, and traitors?"

He knew very well that I wouldn't kill him, not unless he betrayed me. Giovanni was my right hand. The only man who i could trust blindly he works with me and for me.

"Let's go to the mall and see how things are there," I say, ignoring what he has asked me.

"Alright, I'll get ready," he says. "You don't have to, you know right, not like anyone should care." "We own the damn mall," I say.

"Yep, I know, but what if we get to see some hot chicks there?" "I can impress them really quick with my handsome attire, you know right," he says with a smirk and enters his room.

Gio was a strong man, he was good-looking, and he never wanted any reactions, just like I did. Just one fuck and leaving was all we cared about.

We couldn't let ourselves fall for anyone. It would be our weakness that would lead to their deaths in the future, as we have a lot of rivals.

As he got ready, I too kept a gun in my waistband, just in case I felt like killing someone.

On reaching the mall, Gio starts throwing a childish tantrum; he always does that when he's hungry, although he's a grownup. Twenty-six years old, yet if he hadn't gotten his food on time, his brain would stop working.

"Stop, alright, let's go eat something there," I say, pointing at the food court.
We walk inside and take a seat, as our guards are still standing behind us.

I placed our order, and what caught my attention was a girl staring at me.

She wasn't a girl but a woman. A beautiful young woman who looked like she was maybe nineteen- twenty? She kept staring at me while chewing her burrito in an elegant way.

As soon as she realizes that she's been staring at me for way too long, which looked more like she had come back to life.

She realized I was staring back at her too much, so she shifted her gaze to another young woman who sat in front of her. Her face was glowing crimson, and her hair strands fell on her face. She looks heavenly, like a fallen angel.

She quickly finishes her half-eaten burrito and says something to the other young woman, telling her to get out of that place.

I wanted her. I wanted to know who she was, so I stood up, but Giovanni stopped me from going out as this grown-up kid was still eating.

Frustrated, I let out a groan and sat back on my chair. I put my hand through my hair in frustration, and within a few seconds, my mood gets back to normal-or maybe even better than normal-as I see that beautiful woman again.

But this time her friend, i guess, marches towards us, and gio notices her still chewing the food in her mouth, giving the other woman a shy look.

On seeing Gio-or, if I had to guess, me-the other woman rushes back to the beautiful girl, and they have some small talk before they become invisible around the place.

Once Gio was done with his food, I got up and gave a quick glance at the table she had sat on, and I saw some shining things.

Was it her phone? Indeed, I was right. I picked up the phone and put it in my pocket, then left to find her.

I was looking at every woman I saw but could only find the one I wanted to see.

Where had she gone so fast?

Giovanni points out the Chanel showroom, and I roll my eyes and say, "What now?" "I don't want to buy anything," I say.

"Not even that lady you had been staring at for so long?" He asks me, and I look at him, seeing a huge smirk cross his face.

I look at where Gio was pointing and see that beautiful woman again. She was buying something, she swiped her credit card, and bought it.

I walked up to her until some stupid dude dashed me, and I stopped to almost break his jaw, but then I remembered I was in the mall.

Leaving him to his side, I looked up to find that woman gone again. Again, I got filled with rage. Because of that motherfucker, I had lost her.

But I still have her phone, so I could probably still find her. Thinking about it, I let out a small chuckle.

She is mine now that I've seen her. I own her.