Splitting Paths

(Ethan P.O.V)

When we returned to Auradon Prep, everyone was asleep or turned to stone. It was crazy how much Audrey had done in three hours. "My gods, this is not good at all." Hattie mumbled and I held her hand, gently reminding her that I was here with her, she smiled but I could tell she was far more worried about the situation. "We need to find Audrey, sooner the better." I said and Hattie agreed. "We should look at the school." Mal suggested and I, Hattie, and Uma disagreed on that. "We should go to the castle, Audrey would have him held there." I said and Mal glared at me, her stubbornness was coming through. "Mal, we don't have time for this. I'm going to the castle to find Ben, you can do whatever you want." I remarked and Hattie and I walked away from Mal before she could say anything at all. 

Hattie held my hand gently and it helped me calm down, she always was my way to keep calm. "Thank you, I knew she wouldn't understand what was going to happen." I said and Hattie wrapped her arm around my waist and I held her close. "Can you sense her at all? Maybe that might help us." I asked and she shook her head. "Unfortunately I can't, she doesn't have magic to begin with, so even with the Sceptor I can't track her." She explained and I sighed, why can't it be that easy? "But, I have an idea where she could be. The three Good Fairies have a cabin, and Audrey might be there." She explained and I realized that it was true, Audrey tended to stay there as it was close to the school. "C'mon, we better hurry." I said and I created a horse out of my magic, it whined as it came to life and Hattie was stunned. "Dang, and here I thought I was the Goddess of Life." She teased and I smirked at her. "I learned a thing or two while you were gone." I remarked and she laughed, and after helping her up, I got onto the horse and we galloped towards the cabin.

Authors opinion: Hey everyone, sorry this is so short. I wanted to get something out to you all before the big showdown, I hope you all liked this short chapter, and don't worry there will be more coming soon. Again sorry it is so short, and until the next time bye