Cute Together

(Hattie P.O.V)

I tried to calm myself down, guess I was my Father's daughter for sure. "Hattie, darling calm down." Mom tried telling me which made me even angrier. "I'm trying!" I shouted at her and she didn't flinch but rather came over and brought me into her arms and just held me. Her scent was familiar, something that always calmed me down when I was a small child and one I was used to being around whenever I would sneak into Mom and Dad's bed and sleep. "Shh, it's okay." She whispered softly and then all the anger I had washed away, my entire body returned to it's pale white complexion and my hair wasn't in red or blue flames but just down. 

She guided me to my bed and wrapped me in a soft blanket and put on a film, I looked at the screen and I just focused on that and nothing else. 

(Ethan P.O.V)

After the whole debacle outside, the VKs disappeared back into their dorm rooms for the night while Ben was trying to calm the press down from this PR nightmare. Meanwhile I was heading over to Hattie's dorm, Maggie wasn't coming back to the room because of her parents and how they witnessed the scene with Hattie. I knocked on the dorm room door, and Persephone opened it and she immediately let me in and not even questioning my intentions, kind of suspicious but I'll ignore it for now. Hattie was on one of the sofa's that Maggie snuck into the dorm room and I went over to her side and she instantly cuddled into my side. 

"It's okay, I'm not mad about what happened outside. I'm actually proud of you my Chrysanthemum." I told her and she looked at me when I called her that and she smiled softly, a soft side that she doesn't really show outside of the people she cares for. I looked at the television and held her gently, sensing that she was calm made me relax and was able to enjoy what was playing on the television. 

(Maggie P.O.V)

Mom and Dad were unbelievable, they wanted me to move out of my dorm because I was sharing it with Hattie. They don't see her past being 'Hades daughter' and I hate that. I can't understand that she isn't her Dad, and based on the stories I've heard about him, from both sides of the family and he doesn't seem like that type of person anymore. So when I was finally able to leave from their judgmental mindsets, I walked into my dorm only to see both Ethan and Hattie cuddling on the sofa I snuck in here while watching something on tv. 

I gasped quietly and quickly pulled out my phone and I took a photo of the two together and they were so gosh darn cute together that it was sickeningly sweet. Persephone was smiling as she looked at Hattie and Ethan. "She reminds me of her and her Father more and more every time I see her with him." She said and I smiled softly at that, this was basically Persephone and Hades story in a more modern sense and I love that. I think that Ethan is great for Hattie, she is just a happier person with him around and I Ethan is a more open person with her around. They're just two pieces of a puzzle that fit perfectly. 

Nothing will separate these two, and I'll make sure of it. 

Authors opinion: Hi guys, yeah this chapter was just basically wrapping up the remnants of the last chapter. I also wanted a wholesome chapter before the coronation, and boy we know how that whole thing is. But either way I hope you guys liked this chapter and until the next time bye