Did I Mention?

(Hattie P.O.V)

Ethan had invited me to watch the tourney game with him and Iris, apparently Ethan tried out for the team when he first came to the school but was rejected so he didn't mind. The screams were louder than anything I've ever heard, Iris noticed me flinching from the noise so she gave me a pair of headphones to block out some of the noise which worked. The game seemed fun but very dangerous, it made me wonder if that's how come Chad was so stupid, I mean seriously, he has like no brain cells. Jay ended up helping make the winning goal which everyone on our side screamed in happiness, so much I had to check to see if my ears were bleeding, and they weren't. Also I noticed that the announcer guy was calling Chad just Chad and not Prince Chad but was calling Ben Prince Ben? What was that about, Auradon has no sense of equality at times. 

Ben then took the microphone from the announcer and wanted to make an announcement of sorts and I paled when I realized what was happening. "Ethan, I think were about to hear something cringe." I warned the Snow Prince and before he could ask, he tells everyone to say three letters spelling out Mal's name and confessing that he's in love with her. Ethan and Iris were shocked and I just felt like dying listening to this cringe, the worst part was that I don't think he broke up with Audrey. Ben then asks for a beat, that's when Doug spoke a different language and then music started, all the while Audrey was gone somewhere. 

I literally couldn't write this cringy song so I just did the easy way out and posted the video if you wanted to listen to it. :)

We watched the entire thing and Ethan was fuming, so much that ice was crawling onto his jacket. Iris was in awe at the performance but I was more focused on there not being a giant ice structure near me so I gently squeezed his hand and that worked. He even got the crowd to carry him to her side and asked her, in front of Audrey, who he didn't officially break up with, to his coronation. 

"Holy... what on Gaia just happened?" I asked them and both did not know how to answer that. "I don't know... but I need to talk to Ben later." Ethan told me and I agreed with him, I needed to speak with a certain purple haired Fae about this whole performance. "I'll see you later, okay?" He asked me and I smiled and nodded and he and Iris walked away and I spotted Mal and Evie walking towards the dorms.

Authors opinion: Hey everyone and here is the most cringiest song, to me personally, of the first movie. Yes we had to do this song, why? Because it was in the film, now originally I was going to write the lyrics but I decided against that as I watched the scene I couldn't handle the cringe level. But don't worry, things will be something next chapter and no more cringy love songs for a good while I think so until the next time bye