Rotten To The Core

(Hattie P.O.V)

Long ago, well 20 years to be precise, Beast and Belle got married in front of their closest friends and family. What a lot of cake they had to make. So instead of a honeymoon, Beast decided to round up any and all villains, big and small, and send them to a very small island far off the coast of the newly established United States of Auradon, and surrounded them with a magical barrier to keep them all on the island. This is my home, we have no magic, nor Wi-Fi, and no way out. Or so I thought, but before we get into all of that juicy fun stuff, something else happens.

(Ethan P.O.V)

Ben and I were getting measured for Ben's coronation, I am to become his Royal Advisor. Oh, I didn't tell you who I was. I'm Ethan, second child of Queen Elsa of Arendelle, second in line to the throne. The tailor was making sure they had our exact measurements for our suits. "How is it that you're gonna be crowned King and Royal Advisor next month? You're both just babies." King Adam asked us and I smiled, Queen Belle and King Adam were family to me, I grew up with Ben and often was considered their child and not my Mother's child. "They're turning 16, dear." Queen Belle reminded her husband. "Hey, Pops." Ben said and I could sense his nervousness from here, I know that the first proclamation we do is important but he wanted his parents approval. "Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned King and Royal Advisor." King Adam told us and there was a glint of mischief in his eyes. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." He explained and immediately I knew that Queen Belle would take offense to that, and she did. "Uh. You decided to marry me at 28." She told him and he joked saying it was either her or the teapot, Ben laughed at his Father's situation while I mirrored Queen Belle's face. 

"Mom, Dad." Ben started and tried to move, but the tailor stopped him from moving. "Me and Ethan have chosen our first official proclamation." Ben told them and we both stood proud, the King and Queen were curious about what our idea is. "We've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." I told them and the two looked at us with shocked faces, so much that the Queen dropped the clothes that were in her hand. Ben started explaining his reasons and the tailor sighed as he realized that he would have to deal with what he has. "The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" King Adam asked us and I nodded while Ben continued explaining. "We've already chosen the first five candidates." I told them and King Adam looked at us with a very ticked off face, he was about to Beast out but Queen Belle stopped him. "Who are their parents?" She asked us and Ben started the list. "Cruella De Vil, Jafar." Ben started and I spoke up. "Evil Queen." I said and both Ben and I spoke at the same time. "Hades and Maleficent." We said and our tailors screeched in shock while King Adam went all Beast on us. 

"Maleficent and Hades?!" He shouted and I was scared but I kept my cool. "They're the worst villains in the land!" King Adam shouted and Ben tried to get his Father to listen but he wouldn't, and I quickly told the two tailors to leave and both did and I froze both Ben and King Adam to the ground. "Enough, Your Majesty, I understand your reasonings. But in case you forgot, we need someone to rule the Underworld, the Gods on Olympus are unable to deal with the souls. And besides that, those children deserve a chance at a life that isn't on that Isle." I explained our reasonings and he looked at his wife and I released the two from their mini ice capture. "I suppose the children are innocent, and your thought about the Underworld." King Adam resigned and he began to walk away, Queen Belle congratulated us both and the two walked out. "Good job Ben, now we just need to get them here in one piece." I told him and he laughed. "Yeah, and please don't freeze my feet again, I think my shoes almost got ruined." Ben joked and I rolled my sapphire eyes at the tiny Beast. 

We both looked out and saw the grungy Isle and I realized that we needed to get people there to clean up the area for them. Ben was twisting his signature Beast ring, it was to signify his family crest. Mine was in a shape of a snowflake and silver compared to Ben's gold ring.