A Pirate's Reunion

(Hattie P.O.V)

After some sneaking around, glad that I was able to do that despite being really rusty, we got to the Wharf and it smelled like the sea and I smiled at the familiar smell.  I hope that everything will be okay with my return and I hope that they don't hurt Ethan because of what happened during then. "Stay here, I'll get you if I know it's safe." I told him and he nodded and I hid him well, nobody knows about this hiding spot except for me. Steeling my spine, I walked into the restaurant, it was near the lunch rush meaning that it's going to be interesting for the fact that Uma get's very pissy when she's working the lunch rush. Kyle, one of the lower crew members noticed me and I smirked. "Want to let Captain Uma know that I've returned Kyle, or are you going to drool like a pathetic mess that you currently are?" I remarked harshly, I normally have to be harsh in order to get what I want done between them.

He ran away and I smirked at that, still have that imitation factor. Uma, and Gil came towards the area where I was and their faces were shocked and I could see anger in Uma's while Gil was just his happy self. "Hattie, you're back!" Gil said and went over and hugged me, I returned the hug and ruffled his hair and he flicked my glasses that framed my face. Uma walked slowly over to me and I braced myself for anger, but instead she hugged me and I felt some tears touch my hoodie, I wrapped my arms around her as she let her tears out. "I'm sorry for leaving you all for this long, I've been trying to get you guys over there but I don't have a lot of rank in Auradon and Ethan has been trying to help you guys but I'm afraid that Ben has been very much doing other things that aren't related to you guys." I told her and Gil and she just held me tighter, I know she was mad for me but I know that I still have to talk to Harry and explained things for them.

"I'm not mad at you, I know that you had no part of that, I'm mad that we're stuck with Mal's leftovers and she gets a whole new turf." Uma remarked when we let each other go. "I know, but I have a plan about how we can get this process moving." I said and Uma's eyebrow rose when I said 'we' and I asked them to wait and I went outside and grabbed Ethan who was glad that I was okay. When I reentered the restaurant, they were shocked to see Ethan and I was nervous that they would hurt him but I didn't show my fear. "This is Ethan, King Ben's Royal Advisor. We have a proposition for you guys, and in return, we can begin getting more and more people off the Isle who rightfully deserve not to be here." I explained and Uma and her familiar smirk, she knew I had good plans, hence I was the Third in Command. "What's the plan then?" She asked and before I could explain what the plan was, Harry came in and he had his familiar wicked look. "Oh Uma, ye won't believe who I just saw?" He said and before he could speak more, I cleared my throat, and by cleared my throat I meant draw my sword to his throat, which scared Ethan. "You forgot to say hi to someone Harry." I reminded him and he turned to my direction and lifted me up in the air, spinning me around as we laughed, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. 

Once I was let go of, Ethan put his hand on my waist and I rolled my eyes. I could tell that he was jealous despite me telling him that we have a sibling relationship, nothing more, nothing less. "What brings ya here Hats, you even brought your boyfriend too?" Harry asked me and I explained to him the same thing I told Uma and Gil. "Harry, who did you see?" Uma asked and that was a good question, who did he run into. "Apparently our Lassie isn't just here, but also Mal." Harry said and both Ethan and I looked at one another, Mal's here and that isn't exactly good. It's dangerous enough to have Ethan here and now Ben is coming, but I see this as a opportune idea. "Well, maybe we can use Mal to our advantage." I remarked and the four looked at me, and I told them what I had in mind and while Ethan didn't like the idea, he knew that Ben needed a wake up call, and this was a good way. "Don't worry, we'll explain everything to him once he's here." I reassured Ethan and he nodded, I don't want him to get in trouble with his best friend. I couldn't help but let a Cheshire Cat smile spread onto my face at the thought of everyone's confusion. 

Authors opinion: Hey everyone and here is the newest chapter of the second film. I know that you guys probably expected what I wrote but hey, predictability is good at times. Also did you guys hear about the new Descendants show coming out soon, I know I'm excited since Chad apparently has a sister and I wonder if she's different than Chad and if so, where did Cinderella go wrong with him. But enough about that, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and so until the next time bye