96

"Of course, you can. This is your home too" said Richie quickly when she saw Freen wanting to speak. "Now come with me!" Richie pulled Becky's hand but stopped by Freen.

"Sorry, Becky has to go back to Chankimha's mansion" said Freen coldly. Her hand was still holding Becky's left hand while Becky's right hand was held by Richie.

"Phi Freen! Richie! Let go of me!" Becky tried to get away from both of them but it didn't work. Freen and Richie ignored Becky's words. They are more busy in their own world.

"My gosh! I already plan to eat her tonight at Chankimha's mansion. I mean my family's house!" said Freen in her mind.

"Can't she go to work now?" said Richie in his mind while looking at Freen.

"LET ME GO!!!" shouted Becky.

"Didn't you hear that? Let go of my little sister!" Richie looked at his cousin sharply because the woman did not heed his order. "Do you want to die?"

Hearing Richie's threat, Freen immediately released her grip on Becky's wrist.

She is not afraid but she didn't want to make a fuss with that man. She can only sigh harshly as she stares at the backs of Becky and Richie who enter bedroom. It's Richie and Alice's bedroom.

"Damn it! My wife was taken by him!" said Freen and sat on the couch.

*

*

*

Meanwhile, in Richie and Alice's bedroom, Becky was staring at the two people in the room with embarrassment. How could she not embarrassed when she saw her brother and sister-in-law flirting each other.

"It's better if I go out" Becky grumbled to herself. "Richie, you are too much, asking me here just to see you guys flirting each other?!" said Becky with annoyed face.

Making the two people who were embracing each other look at Becky.

"Tsk..." Richie let go of Alice.

"I want to get out!" Becky is about to get up from her chair. Richie stopped her quickly. Do you want to leave now? Aren't you afraid Freen will take you back to Chankimha's mansion?"

"Oh! That's right!" Becky walked over to Alice and sat next to her. "This is because of your crazy idea of marrying me with Freen make me like this!" Becky said angrily.