87

"Nothing" Freen replied with a sharp gaze because she was suspicious of Becky's attitude, who had been listening to their conversation earlier and then looked lost in though afterwards. "Please make chocolate mint milkshake for me"

"Me?" Becky pointed at herself with surprised face.

"Yea" said Freen. She tells Jonathan to take Becky to the pantry.

"But boss..."

"Just take her there!"

Jonathan who understood just nodded his head. Jonathan who wanted to take Becky to the pantry was stopped by Becky first.

"Wait a minute!" Becky looked at Jonathan and then at her cousin. "Are you serious?" Becky asked Freen, making sure what she heard wasn't wrong.

Freen nodded her head. "Why?"

"Nothing." Becky walked out of the room along with Jonathan.

Leaving Freen who stared at Becky's back with a thin grin on her lips. "Let's see if you've really lost your memory or just pretending it." muttered Freen.

This way she knows if Becky is pretending to lose her memory or not. In her mind, if Becky prevented her from drinking the milkshake. She was sure Becky was pretending to lose her memory all this time.

Freen does not like to drink the milkshake. All this time, Becky would stop her from drinking it.

*

*

*

"I've been waiting for her for 20 minutes! She makes a milkshake or a glass?" Freen walked back and forth in her office waiting for Becky's arrival. She couldn't wait to know whether the girl really lost her memory or not.

When she heard the sound of the door being opened from outside, he quickly sat in her chair. "Why..." Freen didn't continue her words when she saw Jonathan who entered her room with a milkshake in his hand.

"Here's the milkshake, boss" Jonathan put the glass of milkshake he brought on the table.

"Where's Becky?" asked Freen when she did not see the whereabouts of her girl.

"She..." Jonathan was confused about what to answer because he himself did not know the whereabouts of Becky who suddenly disappeared when he briefly went into his office room.

"Jonathan, where's Becky?" Freen repeated her question.

"I don't know. She wasn't in the pantry when I came back from my office room"

"Shit!" Freen cursed. "Then why are you still here? Find her!"

"Don't worry, boss. I already told our men to find her" said Jonathan.

Freen could only sigh harshly because her plan to find out whether Becky was lying or not had failed miserably because of the girl's disappeared.

"Haishh!!" Freen grumbled then left her office room to find Becky.