21

"Same with you" said Becky.

"Okay"

"Oh, yes. What's your name? I feel bad calling you as Mr if we talked" Becky glanced at the man in front of her, a handsome man with the typical style of a young CEO.

"My name is..." the man pointed at the window.

Becky looked in the direction the man was pointing at. "Window? You name is window?" Becky joked while laughing.

The man was laughed too and pointed again out the window. " Try to look out the window, then look up"

Becky followed the man's instructions.

"Sky?"

The man nodded his head.

"Sky Dwight"

"Wow, it's a nice name!" said Becky.

"Thank you, miss Lea"

Drrr drrr drrr

Becky immediately picked her cellphone up after knowing who was calling her.

"I'll be waiting on the third floor now!" Freen said with sharp eyes, towards the restaurant in front of her.

"But..."

"Now, Becky! Or I'll fire you!" Freen ended the call, then immediately walked to the third floor.

"Wait!" Cindy, who was walking behind Freen, jogged to catch up with her. "We are not going to eat?" Cindy asked as they got into the elevator.

"No" said Freen briefly and clearly.

Cindy could only stay silent after heard Freen answered without asked many question. While Becky immediately took her bag and said goodbye to Sky to go home first.

"But,Lea. You haven't had your drink yet" Sky stoped her again.

"You can drink it" said Becky.

"Then, can I have your number?" asked Sky.

Becky who was in hurry without thinking gave her cellphone number to Sky, she then walked out of the restaurant after that.

"Lea" Sky stared at the beautiful girl's back with a meaningful smile. " As I promised to myself when I first met you, I will not let you go"

"Who are we waiting for?" Cindy asked, because they had just been standing there doing nothing.

Freen was silent and did not answer Cindy's question, because her eyes currently looking at a girl running towards her.

"What's wrong?" asked Becky with her breath going up and down from running around just to get to the third floor quickly.

Without saying much, Freen took Becky's hand and took the girl out of the shopping center.

Meanwhile, Cindy, who was abandoned by Freen, could only stare at the backs of her future wife and Becky.

"You're leaving me again" Cindy looked sadly at Freen and Becky without intending to chase after them.