32

"Mr Bernade"

"Thank you for coming to my daughter's engagement"

Sky only answered with a thin smile on his lips, he then looked at Lea who had already walked away. Sky wants to chase Lea but it's not good because Mr Bernade is still talking with him.

"Becky!" said Lea.

Lea, who had been waiting for an opportunity to ask for an explanation, why her feet had been stepped on twice and why Becky had taken her name, immediately drag the girl to a corner of the ballroom.

"Why did you...."

"Using sis Lea's name? Stepping on sis Lea's feet?" interrupted Becky.

"Yea"

"Actually, at that time, I accidentally met this man, and..."

"Follow me!" Freen interrupted Becky and pulled the girl out of the ballroom.

"Wait! Where are you taking Becky?" Lea was angry to see Freen just taking Becky away, even though Lea really wanted to know why Becky used her name to the point of stepping on her foot. "I haven't heard from Becky yet, why did you take her away?" grumbled Lea while staring at the backs of her cousins who were getting further away.

"Hey, wait a minute! Why did Freen take Becky? What will Freen do to my cousin?" the curious Lea wanted to follow the two of them, but her steps stopped when someone tapped her shoulder hard.

"Lea, where are you from?" Alana, who had been looking for Lea's whereabouts, finally smiled when she saw the woman.

"Oh my gosh, Alana! you surprised me!" Lea rubbed her chest then looked back at the direction where Freen brought Becky. "Well, get rid of it, you came suddenly to make me surprised" Lea stared at Alana fiercely.

It only her cousin didn't stop her steps, surely she wouldn't lost track of Freen and Becky.

"Surprised you? What are you doing?"  asked Alana confusedly.

"Haish..." Lea chose to leave Alana instead of explaining everything.

Alana, who was left like that went after Lea, she wanted to know what made her cousin angry with her.

*

*

*

Meanwhile in different place and not too far from the ballroom, Freen was pinning Becky against the wall.

"What are you doing?" asked Becky with confusedly because she was suddenly pulled away by force, and taken to the room she herself didn't know where.

"What are you doing? Why did you come here?" Freen looked at Becky with sharp and cold eyes.

"I..."