114

Becky, who understood her mother in law wish to be hugged, immediately walked over to her. When she wants to go to her mother in law, she felt her body floating in the air when Freen carried her again.

"Freen..." Kaew screamed in surprised when she saw her daughter carrying Becky very roughly.

"Mom, dad. I'm sorry. We can't spend time with you two. We have important matters to resolve now" said Freen. She quickly took Becky to her bedroom.

"But Freen..." before Kaew could catch up with her daughter, her husband grabbed her hand quickly.

"Don't bother them!" said Douglas.

"But they..."

"Let them play game on the bed" said Douglas and left his wife in the room.

"Honey! Wait for me!" Kaew shouted when she realized that Douglas had left her. She immediately followed her husband even though she felt a little unwilling.

Not unwillingly because she has to postpone something she wants to say about their second's daughter wish to live in Bangkok. She wanted to ask Freen's opinion about this.

*

*

*

Meanwhile in another place, Freen walked into her room and slowly put Becky on the bed. Then, she walked to the nightstand beside the bed to retrieve something she had been keeping.

Something that she always wanted to give to Becky but always put it off just because of the ego feeling in her heart that said no and chose to keep the item. But now there is no reason for her to continue to keep the item because the owner of the item is now her wife.

"What's that?" asked Becky when she saw the small box in her wife's hand.

Freen didn't answer Becky's question, she pulled her wife's hand to stand up and turned the tiny body to face the large mirror in the room.

"This is yours" Freen put the necklace on her wife's neck.

"Phi, this..." Becky stared at the necklace that was coiled around her neck, she couldn't believe what she was seeing at this moment.

A necklace with the initials F and B that she wanted to buy buy was forbidden by Freen is now beautifully attached to her neck. "Are you bought it for me?" Becky touched the necklace while turning her body, looking at the woman she love so much with twinkling happiness in her eyes.

Freen nodded her head with a small smile on her lips. "Do you like it?" she asked while pulling Becky's waist and then kissing her lips.

"I like it! Thank you, Freen!" said Becky while hugging Freen without realizing that she had called the woman without phi again. "I didn't expect you actually bought it!"

"And I didn't expect you to remember about the necklace" whispered Freen.