63

"They can just get married. The marriage certificate can be made after we tell Becky. We don't need to ask for Becky's approval, Mom knows she agrees with this" said Luna confident.

"David, what about you? Do you agree with all of this?" Luna looked at her husband.

"My answer depends on Freen's answer" David looked at her niece.

Making the whole family immediately stare at Freen.

"Just like this, you agree first, after Becky has recovered. You can divorce her" said Luna.

"Honey, marriage is not a game" David was surprised by her wife's words.

"I just..."

"Fine, I will do it" said Freen.

Luna nodded her head. Luna knew that Freen loves Becky but she still hesitated about this marriage and did not expect this to happen.

"Thank you, Freen" Luna hugged her niece tightly, Kaew who was also happy hugged her daughter.

"We have to prepare everything today" said Luna

"Today?" everyone including Freen was shocked.

"Yes"

*

*

*

And here they are, witnessed Freen said the consent granted which indicated that Becky and Freen had legally become wives. People who are important in the wedding event also witness all this happening.

After finishing, they left Becky's room except Freen who was still pensive.

Freen still doesn't expect that her status already changed now. She has become the wife of her own cousin, a new status which she doesn't know why did she accept all this?

Maybe because of guilt, pity or is that really what she wants? The girl is now her legal wife. She didn't know whether to be happy or not.

When Becky's mom asked if she loved Becky. She tells that she loves Becky but didn't expect this to happen.

"Becky, you have to wake up quickly! It's all because of you! Wake up before I divorce you here!" Freen whispered to her.