141

"She's my sister. I can kiss her, Becky" said Fae and rolled her eyes.

"I don't care" said Becky. "You can save your kiss for your lover, aren't you beautiful? You can kiss a lot of boys or girls out there"said Becky again.

"Wow...thanks for the compliment. But unfortunately, I don't need your compliment" Fae snapped while pushing Becky not to get in her way. "Freen, I don't want to get married. Please don't force me!"

"I don't care" Freen looked at Fae calmly.

"Oh my gosh, I really hate you so much!"

Fae wanted to pinch both of Freen's cheeks roughly because she was so angry.

"Hey!" Becky held her sister-in-law's hand. "What do you want to do?"asked Becky.

"I want to pinch your wife cheeks hardly. Let her cheeks be sluggish"

"How dare you?!" Becky felt furious.

Fae stared at Freen's face which looked very dangerously, making her swallow her saliva with difficulty. "I don't dare but I dare to pinch your cheek instead "said Fae and looked at Becky.

Without saying much, Fae pinched Becky's cheek hardly. Becky pinched to Fae's cheek also. Freen just looked at them for a while and left the area.

"Do you see what I see?" Fae let go of Becky's cheek after Freen leave. She rubbed her cheeks gently because it hurts to be pinched by Becky. She thought Freen would save Becky from her, but no. "How can you marry a woman who is not normal at all? She is the cold than the polar bear and don't care about her own wife.If I were you, I will divorce her" said Fae.

"Takk.. I don't care about that matter." Becky snorted in annoyance as she rubbed her red cheeks. "My cheeks are red because of you!" said Becky.

"My cheeks is red too" said Fae.

"Listen, Fae! Since you made my cheeks like this. I hope you marry someone who have the same attitude like Freen but more cold than her." After saying that, Becky immediately ran back to her room.

"REBECCA PATRICIA!" Fae shouted angrily. "How dare you cursed me!" Fae shuddered at the thought of marrying someone like her sister attitude, Freen.