62

Deg!

Freen was so surprised when aunty Luna found out about Becky's feeling for her.

"Do aunty know that Becky loves me?"

Luna nodded her head. "Go home, Freen. When Becky wakes up, aunty will tell you" Luna rubbed Freen's back, not that she didn't like Freen looking after her daughter but her niece had a lot of business to do, after the cancellation of the woman's marriage to Cindy and Freen didn't have enough rest too.

Freen, who wanted to answer Aunty Luna's words, silent herself when she saw the presence of a doctor treating Becky.

"Is my daughter better now, doctor?" asked Luna after the doctor examined her daughter's condition.

"Her condition is getting better" said the doctor.

"If it's getting better, why isn't my daughter conscious yet?"

"There are many possibilities" the doctor took a deep breath. "Try to talk to her and give her words of encouragement especially from the people she loves. Although she is not conscious yet, she can hear what we are saying" the doctor said and left both of them.

"The person she loves?" Luna seemed to think then looked at Freen intensely, she asked the woman if she loved her daughter and after hearing the answer from her niece, Luna brought her extended family members gathered.

Luna told them something that made everyone shocked with her brilliant or stupid ideas.

"What?" David and Douglas were surprised when they heard Luna's request, as well as Freen.

"We'll marry Freen and Becky. With this Becky will be happy" Luna said looking at her entire family.

"But Luna they are cousins" David massaged his forehead that felt dizzy.

"There's nothing wrong with them getting married. Moreover our daughter loves Freen very much" said Luna.

"What? Becky loves Freen?" David was surprised.

"I agree if they get married" said Kaew. "You?" She asked her husband.

"I.." Douglas looked at Kaew and Freen. "Okay, I agree" Douglas answered after getting death stare from Kaew.

"How can they get married if Becky hasn't conscious yet?" asked Richie who thought her mother's idea was very stupid this time. Richie feels that they should also ask Becky's consent about this marriage. Becky is the one who got married, not them. Approval from Becky is important than approval from family members.