83

Becky drank the milk tea that Freen had made. Freen watched Becky drink the milk tea.

"Earlier I seemed to remember something but it's not clear, I feel like I've done what we did before" said Becky.

"What were we doing?" Freen seemed to think, then remembered the incident when she took her cell phone which was placed in Becky's blazer pocket. Freen took the cellphone  the same way as she did when she took a piece of paper that contain Sky's number. "Do you remember?" asked Freen with a surprised face.

"It's not very clear, all I remember is you holding me like before but I don't know why."

Freen sighed and took Becky to sit on bed. " Take a break and don't think too much!"

"Wait, phi!!" Becky held Freen's arm as the woman was about to leave. "There's something I want to ask"

"Say it!"

"Em...your marriage, what happened to your marriage when I had an accident?" Becky asked in the end, even though she hesitated whether to ask or not.

Freen just kept quiet and didn't answer Becky's question, she came out of the room after telling the girl to rest.

"What actually happened?" Becky muttered to herself. She then looked around her with confused look because she didn't know what to do.

"That door!" Becky smiled when she saw the door connecting the room with the balcony outside. She walked towards the door to escape again. "Shit! Why this door locked?!" Becky cursed for not being able to open the door. "Freen Sarocha Chankimha!!" Becky shouted with an annoyed face.

Meanwhile Freen, who is in the office which is special for her in the mansion was staring at the laptop screen with a straight and cold face, when she saw how Becky was trying to open balcony and the bedroom door that she had locked.

"You won't be able to run away again, I guarantee you that and from this I can tell whether you are faking your memory loss or not." Freen said with a thin grip on her lips and through the CCTV camera in her room, Freen can find out what the girl is doing because to be honest she still can't believe Becky has lost her memory.

The next day...

The sound of the alarm that was so deafening made Becky wake up from her sleep, half-conscious she looked for the sound that had disturbed her sleep.

"Noisy" Becky grumbled as she took the object the bedside table and threw it away, she then pulled the blanket and went back to sleep.

But just as Becky was about to close her eyes, she remembered something and immediately got off the bed to look for the object she had just thrown away.