46

"What the heck?" Freen stopped her car abruptly. Freen looked in front and surprised when she realized whose car stopped in front of her car.

"Becky..." Freen opened the car door when she saw the girl get out of the car. She went over to Becky in anger.

"What are you doing?" she grabbed Becky's arm roughly and led her back into her car. "What you're doing is dangerous, Becky! Do you know?!" Freen snapped after they were both in Becky's car.

"I know it's dangerous, but there was no other way I could meet you" said Becky cried, she didn't cry Freen scolded her instead she cried because she misses the woman who was now in front of her.

Freen, who saw Becky crying, reflexively hugged the girl, a girl she had no seen these few weeks because she wanted to keep everything good as it should.

"Why are you avoiding me? You know I'm so tormented because I miss you" Becky hugged Freen tightly and didn't want to let go again.

"Becky, look at me!" Freen stopped hugging Becky and cupped her beautiful face. "You can't miss and love me anymore, get rid of your feelings towards me" Freen ruffled Becky's hair slowly.

"No,Freen. I can't get rid my feelings for you. You know this feeling has grown since I knew what love is, for me you are the first and last woman in my life"

Freen only kept quiet hearing Becky's expression, she didn't expect Becky's feelings for her to be that big.

"Do I really have no chance at all to be able to have you?" asked Becky I'm a hoarse voice and stammered a little.

Freen only answered with a shake of her head.

"Is there really no chance for me?" asked Becky again.

Again, Freen shook her head. "We will be cousins ​​only until forever and ever. Please try to get rid of your feelings for me because I want our relationship to return to how it used to be before you told me your love" said Freen from the bottom of her heart because according to her it was the best for everyone.

"Find another girl, Becky"

"Freen, if we are not cousins, will you accept me? Why are we destined with this kind of relationship?"