118

The next day...

"Where are you going?" Becky rubbed her eyes, looking at the woman who last night had given her feeling of pleasure that she had never felt untill she was tired and unable to walk.

"Today I have a meeting with Cindy Bernade" Freen answered without looking at Becky because she was busy make up her face.

"Oh..." Becky closed her eyes again to rest because her body still tired after their hot romance last night.

"Rest yourself in this room. Don't go anywhere! Tonight we are going to Paris" Freen walked over to her wife and kissed her lips gently.

Becky didn't answer Freen's question because of sleepiness that hit her but the sleepiness disappeared when she heard the sound of the door closing and flashes of Cindy Bernade's name spinning in her head.

"Wait a minute! Earlier Freen said she wanted to meet Cindy" she muttered with sudden fullness of consciousness. "I have to come!" Becky, who was in hurry to catch up with Freen, only had time to wrap the blanket around her body.

She ran out to catch up with Freen. "Wait!" Becky screamed after Freen already in living room. Becky slipped while chasing after Freen because she stepped on the blanket that was covering her body. "Ouch... it's hurt!"

Freen, who heard Becky's scream immediately looked back. "Becky!" Freen couldn't believe it and was so surprised by what she saw, not surprised to see her wife fall on the floor, because as far as she could remember, that woman really like to fall when she walked.

But what surprised her was Becky's appearance, who only used a blanket to cover her body. "What are you doing?" Freen approached her wife and without saying much words, she carried Becky to their room.

"Freen..."

"Shut up!" Freen sat Becky on the edge of the bed, she was angry with what her wife had done by leaving the room using blanket only. What will happen when there was male servant or their personal bodyguard saw Becky's appearance just now?! Freen couldn't imagine it.

"Freen, don't be angry. Earlier I just wanted to catch up with you and forgot that..."

"Don't act ridiculous like this again!" Freen stared at Becky. "How many times I need to give you advice?"

"Sorry" Becky apologizes to Freen.

"Why are you following me?" asked Freen.

"I want to come with you" said Becky.

Freen was silent for a moment while staring closely at her wife's face. "Don't you feel tired?"

Becky shook her head quickly.

"You can come with me."