70

"What have you done to Becky?" Kaew repeated her question when she saw Freen just silent.

"She kissed my lips, phi Freen already took my first kiss" Becky said when she saw that Freen was still silent.

"What?" shouted Luna and Kaew at the same time with shocked faces, when they found out why Becky was screaming and crying. Not forgetting the sharp glances they threw at Freen Sarocha.

Meanwhile, Freen only looked down when aunty Luna and her mother stared at her intently, she cursed in her heart after hearing Becky's words. "What did she say? First kiss? Seriously"

"Becky, maybe Freen didn't do it on purpose" Luna tried to calm down her daughter.

"But mom, it was my first kiss." Becky wiped her tears. "I want to get my first kiss from the person I love, not with my own cousin" she protested.

"Becky, stop your charade! You know clearly that the kiss was not our first kiss. It's was our second kiss!" said Freen with emotion.

"What?" Luna and Kaew were surprised again.

"What do you mean, Freen? Don't tell me you guys have kissed before?" Luna glared at Freen.

"Have we kissed before?" Becky asked with a confused face.

"Freen, quickly answer that questions!"

While the person being asked could only sighed when she realized what she was talking about.

"Forget what I said earlier, it's not important" Freen wanted to get out of the room, she found it hard to breathe being in the same room with three women who looked emotional at her.

"Where are you going? Answer our questions first!" Luna stopped Freen.

"Ask Becky" Freen looked at the girl who was her wife.

"I?" said Becky pointed to herself.

"Of course,you. Don't tell me you forgot what we did on my engagement?" Freen walked closer to Becky, looked at the girl intensely to find the truth about Becky's loss if memory related to her feelings of love.

"What are we doing?" Becky tries to remember, but all she remember is when she wanted to go to Freen's wedding.

"Do you want me to help you to remember it?" Freen sat on the bed with her eyes fixed on Becky. She even forgot that aunty Luna and her mother were staring at her. "I'll make you remember anything" Freen whispered.

She started holding Becky's chin and looked her eyes intensely. "Don't rebel later" said Freen coldly.