95

"Oh, hi!!" author enters with an innocent face. She took the chair and popcorn she had brought and sat down.

She crossed her legs and looked at Freen and Becky's shocked faces.

"Continue it. I want to watch how pro you are,phi Freen" said author.

Freen threw a pillow at the author and told her to leave.

"So aggressive!" The author then exited.

Let's continue with the actual story line....👀

"Becky, are you inside the room?" Alice knocked the door again. Making two people in the room stare each other with confused faces whether to continue or not.

Freen finally chose to get off Becky's body when she heard Alice's voice calling Becky's name again.

"Put your clothes on before you go out!" said Freen. She hides her pouted as she picked up her clothes.

She then headed to the bathroom to masturbate for the first time in her life because she is still horny. "Why does Richie's wife have to come now?!!! Shit!!!". She was so annoyed now because that woman had interfered her sweet moments with Becky after realising that she no longer considered Becky as her younger sister.

*

*

*

After the hot incident, both of them were silent and didn't dare to look each other.

Becky avoided meeting Freen by sitting in Alice's room all day long. She deliberately did that because she felt embarrassed and afraid of meeting Freen. She hoped that when she left Alice's room, Freen already left her family mansion.

But hope is now hopeless because when Becky came out of Alice's room, it turned out that the woman was still in her family mansion talking to her brother who had just come home from his company.

"What did Freen do that made you run away from Chankimha's mansion?"

Becky frowned at Richie's question while Freen could only sigh tiredly because she already told Richie many times but Richie didn't believe her.

"I already told you" said Freen.

"I didn't ask you, I asked Becky!" said Richie firmly. "Tell me what Freen do to you."

"I..." Becky stared at Freen who was now staring at her intensely. "I want to stay here for a few days. Is that okay with you?"

Freen reflexively sharpened her eyes when she heard Becky's words, the girl had the intention to stay at Armstrong's mansion without asking her permission first.

Freen doesn't dislike Becky living in Armstrong's mansion but Becky must ask her permission because she is her wife.