43

"Excuse me, boss. May I ask something?" Jonathan dared to ask, because since last night he was very curious about what happened to his boss. "Did you fight with someone?" asked Jonathan when saw the wounds on his boss's face.

"Get out,now! I want to be alone" said Freen firmly.

"Does this have anything to do with Miss Becky?" Jonathan asked without caring about his boss's orders.

"Get out!!" Freen banged her desk with some file in front of her.

"Okay" said Jonathan.

*

*

*

"Where's Richie?" Becky asked her sister-in-law, after entering the couple's room.

"Your brother is in the office"

"What? I thought he is here" Becky immediately took her cell phone to call her brother. "What's wrong with you? Why tell me to go back home if you at office now? What do you want to talk about with me?" asked Becky after her phone call was picked up.

"I just want you to go home" answered Richie who was currently busy reading the report file that Liam had just given him.

"Nothing?! Oh my gosh,brother! If I know nothing important. I better get out of the house and get some fresh air" Becky snapped with an annoyed face, even though Richie wouldn't see the annoyance on Becky's face because they were currently communicating via cell phone.

"Stay at home with your sister-in-law"

"What? But bro..."

Richie turned off her cell phone.

"Becky, are you okay?" asked Alice when she saw that her sister-in-law annoyed face.

"I'm okay, the one who's not okay is sister's husband"

"What happened to him?" Alice began to feel worried about her husband's condition. "Is he hurt?"

"No, your husband is fine. It's just that his attitude is very annoying" Becky lay down on the bed.

"My gosh, Becky. You make me worry about Richie earlier"

Becky kept quiet.

"Becky, did you know that last night, your brother punched Freen?" Alice had wanted to tell the news since morning to Becky, but because she woke up late, she didn't have the chance to tell Becky.

"What?" Becky immediately sat up.

"Only Liam and I knew they were fighting. Liam brought me there to break up the argument" Alice explained to Becky.

Becky fell silent after hearing the words, because now she knows what causes the woman's face she loved like that.

"What caused them to fight?"