98

Richie and Becky were stunned when they realized that Alice was actually very good when about that topics.

After hearing what Alice's said, Richie and Becky talked about Freen again while Alice chose to leave the room because she had to pick up a phone call from her mom.

"I'm tired, brother! I have to pretend to lose my memory in front of Freen. Not only that, in front of Sky too!"

"Sky?" Richie frowned.

Becky nodded her head then told him what happened this afternoon when Sky kissed her lips that made Freen so furious.

Richie, who was listening to his little sister's story immediately burst his laugh.

He laughed because he imagined how furious Freen's face would look when she saw Becky being kissed by Sky.

"Why are you laughing?" grumbled Becky angrily.

Richie didn't answer Becky's question, he was still laughing while imagining Freen's anger but the laughter stopped when he realized that his little sister was kissed by Sky.

"How dare that man kiss you?! And you!!!" Richie pointed at Becky and tweaked her right ear. "Why are silent when he kissed you?!"

"Aaa!! It's hurt,dummy! How can I no be silent when he kissed me suddenly and was so shocked that time?" Becky rubbed her right ear which felt sore now.

Are you shocked or enjoyed it?"

"I enjoyed it a little because it's just a peck. It would be best if she kissed me longer"

Richie flicked Becky's forehead very hardly.

"Ouch!! It's hurt! I just kidding tho!!"

"Pervert!" said Richie. "Oh, yes! Earlier you said Freen was so angry because you were silent when Sky kissed you, right?" asked Richie who started to get serious again with their conversation.

Becky nodded her head quickly.

"That means Freen has started to love you" said Richie confidently.

"She doesn't love me because if Freen loved me, she would have said it already" said Becky.

"Listen, Becky. Not everyone wants to express their love with three words that should be expressed to the one they love. Maybe she prefers her own way to show her love for you" Richie explained to her.

"For example?" asked Becky with her confused face.

"Your brother always touched me without saying love untill I thought he only wanted my body" Alice said as she walked to the room again.

"Well..." Richie muttered to himself because this conversation definitely end with fight because if Alice had brought up the past, it would have been his fault.

Becky only chuckled when she saw her brother and sister-in-law started arguing and she chose to left the room.