44

" I don't know, because when I asked the two of them, they just kept silent" said Alice. "What do you think they are fighting for?"

"I don't know" Becky stood up from her seat.

"Where are you going?" asked Alice when she saw her sister-in-law wanted to leave her room.

"I want to rest in my room" Becky lied because she wanted to go to Freen's company. Becky wants to ask Freen why her brother punch her.

She knew that Richie, her brother, would not tell her why he had a fight with Freen.

As Becky wanted to step out, Alex and his men were already blocking her way. Alex had already been ordered by Richie to take care Becky.

Becky has to ask Richie's permission if she wants to go out now.

"Shit! Why do I feel that my brother is restricting my movements?" Becky cursed in her heart.

She decided to ask her brother and that night when her brother came home, she immediately pulled Richie to the backyard of the mansion.

"Explain to me! Why did you order Alex to follow wherever I go? And why I need to ask permission from you if I want to go out? And the most important question that I have been wanting to ask is why did you fight with Freen?"

"Are you done talking?" asked Richie after Becky stopped talking.

Becky nodded her head quickly. "Now answer my questions" said Becky.

But instead of answering Becky's question, Richie just left the place. And Becky, who couldn't accept being left without an answer, ran after Richie.

"Richie!!! You haven't answered my questions"

"Listen, Becky! The answer for your questions is only one. It is because your own sakes" said Richie firmly.

"But bro..."

Becky stopped protesting when she saw Richie's eyes that turned death stare. Richie then left from there leaving Becky after seeing Becky stop protesting.

"What happened to him?" Becky muttered to herself.

Meanwhile, Richie who was already in bedroom, chose to stand on the balcony, he stared at the black sky which is filled with several stars. He remembered the incident last night where he saw Freen kisses her younger sister's lips.

During Freen and Cindy's engagement ceremony last night, Richie saw Freen bring Becky to somewhere and his intention of wanting to enter the place was immediately canceled, when the door that had just been slightly opened revealed a sight he never expected. Freen kissed Becky on the lips. It was not a normal kiss but a hot one.