64

While in the hospital canteen, Luna, Kaew and Richie looked at each other then in the next second they smiled mischievously.

"Is this not an exaggeration? We are like forcing Freen" said Luna to her son, because the idea to marry Becky and Freen came from Richie.

They had already made this plan during Becky's second day in the hospital.

"I don't think so, because what we do is for Becky's happiness" Richie pulled one corner of his lip with a dreamy look ahead. He still remembers he heard clearly the plea of his sister who wanted to be given one chance to achieve her happiness, and Becky's happiness was being able with Freen.

Luna took a deep breath and then looked at her best friend, Kaew. " Did you don't regret supporting our plan? Even though you know Freen doesn't love Becky"

"I have no regrets for supporting this plan" said Kaew and held Luna's hand. "And you are wrong  if you say Freen doesn't love Becky, because in fact my daughter loves your daughter. It's just that she confused the difference between the love she has, whether it's the love of a sister or something. I support this plan because I want Freen was aware of her own feelings" said Kaew again.

"She told me that she loved my daughter but her expression like...I don't want to talk about it"

"Okay" said Kaew.

"I know this is their destiny. They will be together forever" said Kaew again with confidence.

"I believe you Kaew but..." Luna didn't have the chance to continue what she was saying. She saw her cell phone ringing then picked it up when she realized that it was David that was calling her.

"Where are you?" asked David when her already press the green button.

"Canteen"

"Becky had regained consciousness. Come back here!"

"What! Becky is awake?" asked Luna with a surprised face while looking at Richie and Kaew, while the two people she stared also look surprised.

"Yes, come here quickly!" said David and end the call.

Luna, who was still shocked by the news that was conveyed by David, immediately ran to her daughter's ward. Likewise with Richie and Kaew who followed Luna's  steps without asking too many questions.