142

Fae stared at her appearance in front of the mirror with a broken smile. She wears a pretty sexy dress to meet her future husband.

"Miss Fae..." Alex, who was assigned to take care of Freen's younger sister, was surprised when he saw the woman changing into a mini and too sexy dress.

"I'm beautiful, right?" Fae posed in front of her personal bodyguard.

Alex swallowed his saliva when he saw Fae's appearance that looked very sexy in his eyes.

"Please wipe your drool!" whispered Fae as she walked out of the shop, after paying for the clothes she was wearing.

Alex reflexively rubbed his mouth. "Miss Fae, wait!" He immediately chased Fae. "Miss Fae, please change your clothes. Your future husband must think of you a ..."

"Slut? That's exactly what I want he thinks about me" said Fae while walking.

Alex, who followed miss Fae's steps, couldn't help but stay silent, not daring to protest again because his job just to protect that woman.

Fae didn't walked towards the place where she was supposed to meet her future husband.

"Miss Fae, we have to go now" said Alex.

"I know. Please shut your mouth!" Fae put her finger own her lips, signaling Alex to be quiet.

"Taking care of the boss's younger sister is very difficult job," muttered Alex to himself while looking at the men who were no far away from where they sitting, they were currently staring at Fae with their mouths wide open and hungry eyes. "Miss Fae, if you don't go there, I'll call Freen" threatens Alex.

"Tsk, you're annoying!" Like it or not, Fae ended her leisurely sitting, while staring at the clock that was wrapped around her writs.

She smiled with satisfaction because it was certain that she would be late and automatically her future husband would feel annoyed because he had been waiting so long.

*

*

*

With definite steps, Fae walked into the luxurious restaurant where she met her future husband and it is certain that she became the center of attention of the restaurant's visitors because of her bold appearance.

"Excuse me" said Fae when she saw right in front of table number eleven. She looked at the man who was focused with his cell phone.

The man who was focused with her cell phone glanced at the woman who said excuse me and in the next second, he immediately stood up when he saw the face of the owner of the voice. So that Fae can see he clearly.

"Sorry for making you wait so long." Fae immediately sat down in the chair even thought her future husband had not told her to sit down.

She deliberately did this so that she would be labelled as a woman who had no manners.

"It's fine, but miss..."

"Call me Fae" Fae held out her hand to the man who was still standing where he was and for some reason, her soon to be husband didn't sit down, which made Fae confused by the man's attitude,which seemed reluctant at her.

"What a strange man! Is he like that because of my appearance? It means that my plan has succeeded" Fae muttered to herself while staring at her outstretched hand which was not welcomed by her future husband.

"Sorry, Miss Fae. I...."