14

"It's not my feet that hurt, but my heart that hurts because you rejected me" Becky pointed at her chest.

"Tsk you" Freen threw Becky's leg roughly and then sat on the couch.

"It's hurt!" said Becky to Freen. "You are stupid cousin! It hurts even more because of you!" said Becky in her mind.

"If you're sick, go home! Jonathan will send you" Freen said without looking at Becky who was sitting next to her, she preferred to stare at her cellphone screen instead of staring at Becky's face which was always annoyed her.

"No need, it doesn't hurt anymore" Becky answered quickly and put her stilettos back on immediately, because she didn't want to go home and miss her time with Freen, which had been delayed since morning. "Can i ask something?"

"No way" said Freen coldly.

"Is it true that you guys were betrothed?" asked Becky.

Freen just kept quiet and didn't answer Becky's question.

"If indeed you are matched, why did you agree to marry her? Have you gotten to know Cindy more deeply?" Becky asked again. "Why don't you just marry me? We've known each other for a long time"

"I'd rather marry a woman I don't know, than marry someone I already consider my own little sister" Freen said with full emphasis on every word.

"Oh my gosh, that answer of yours is not cool" Becky then stood up from her seat with an annoyed face, because Freen only saw her as a little sister.

"Where are you going?" asked Freen when she saw Becky limping toward the door.

"I'm going home!" said Becky without looking back.

Freen looked at Becky while shaking her head. " Jonathan, send Becky back home" Freen said to Jonathan over the phone.

"Yes, boss" Jonathan immediately followed Becky who had already left the office.

"Where's Becky?" asked Cindy who had come.

"She has returned home and I have to go home too" she put her cell phone in her pocket pants and walked towards the door.

"Wait,Freen. Don't you want to send me back?" asked Cindy.

"No! You go home alone" said Freen and walked away.

That is the true attitude of Freen Sarocha Chankimha to Cindy, so cool and untouchable. Only in front of Rebecca Patricia Armstrong would she be warm and treat Cindy well, so that Becky could forget and give up on her.