There are several sets of tables and chairs on the inside of the supermarket near the entrance for students to rest. The innermost table and chairs are at the corners, and behind them is the wall with picture postcards.

    Zhao Shun specially sat at the corner, looked around, saw that there were no acquaintances around, and the others were a little away from him, so he took out his mobile phone.

    Fingerprint unlock.

    The phone screen turned back on, displaying the same picture as before the screen went off.

    The background of Fang Ling's circle of friends seems to Zhao Shun to be idyllic.

    An old man in his fifties or sixties was sitting by the pond. He was wearing a fisherman's hat, holding a long fishing rod in his hand, and a small yellow bucket was placed beside him.

    The setting sun fell on the old fisherman and sprinkled on the lake, creating a warm and velvety orange.

    Looking at the background, Zhao Shun clicked his tongue twice, "It's a good thing he likes such an old man's hobby."

    His finger slid down.

    The other party's circle of friends was not set to be visible in the last three days, so Zhao Shun saw Fang Ling's latest circle of friends was half a month ago.

    [He doesn't remember me...]

    Zhao Shun frowned.

    Who doesn't remember him?

    Zhao Shun moved his finger and continued to slide down.

    [Everything is ready, but I suddenly feel a little nervous, don't worry about it, boldly rush, Fang Xiaoling is the fattest~]
The comments of mutual friends will show that it is obvious that he and Fang Ling's friends haven't met much, or should It is said that Fang Ling did not exchange WeChat with many classmates in the class.

    Weng Ruo, the squad leader, clicked on this comment, and Ding Dayan, a gossip lover, commented three question marks below.

    Other than that it's gone.

    As for Ding Dayan's "???" comment, Fang Ling did not reply.

    Zhao Shun straightened his hair and continued to look down, but it became more and more strange.

    Although the other party's circle of friends did not specify it in substance, he combined the previous and the following, and he felt that Fang Ling was... secretly in love with someone.

    It may be a secret love, or it may be similar to admiration, but it is a very positive emotion anyway.

    There is no reason for such a guess, but Zhao Shun somehow feels that this is the truth.

    He also guessed that Fang Ling admired... well, let's call it the person who admired him. He didn't have much contact with him at ordinary times, at most once a month, or even less frequently.

    How else would you say, "He doesn't remember me..."? It's just that I don't see much on weekdays so I can't remember it!

    Look at the six little dots that follow, which one is not helpless and sad?

    Zhao Shun started a brain storm, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt it made sense. He changed his posture and continued to frown and think deeply.

    In addition, he guessed that "he" should be quite old. After all, young people are busy studying, and there are only so many people who come and go around, so it is not impossible to forget.