"I'll drive."

Kenny said as Normani just nodded. He quickly opened the passenger door for her as she stepped inside. It didn't take long for him to hop in as well, before taking off onto the road. Normani just took her phone out, scrolling through instagram while pouting to herself.

Maybe his phone died? She thought quietly.

She was just trying to come up with some good reasons as to why Von wasn't here right now. She couldn't help but be worried just a little bit about him. Especially with everything going on between him and Kentrell, she truly hoped that Von was ok.

While she was aimlessly scrolling through her instagram feed, she began to receive a phone call from Ari. She just smiled a little, picking up her call before placing the phone to her ears.

"Hey Ariiii."

Normani said while leaning back into her seat.

"Hey sis... ummm have you seen Jayda's story lately?"

Ari quickly spoke, getting right to the point. Normani just frowned.

"Uh no. I don't really keep up with her like that."

She muttered.

"Mmhmm..."

Ari hummed suspiciously.

"Well, maybe you should. Because why is she acting like Jasmine 2.0?"

Ari continued to question.

"Jasmine 2.0? Girl what?"

Normani repeated.

"Look, I just sent you a screenshot."

Ari stated. Normani could just feel her phone vibrating as Ari's screenshot came through. She placed Ari on speaker before going to her messages. Normani just raised her eyebrows a bit, clicking onto the photo. All she could see was that Jayda had posted a picture of Von in the studio with her son sitting right next to him about an hour ago.

"There's also a video too. I just screen recorded it and sent it to you."

Ari went on. Another text message came through as the video popped up. Normani just watched as Von and Jayda's son seemed to be having a good time with each other as Jayda just put a caption with heart eyes onto the video.

"Oh..."

Was all Normani said before pressing her lips together.

So that's why his ass forgot about my appointment huh? She thought to herself.

"Girl, what the fuck is Jayda even doing at the studio? And why the fuck she got her son up in there as bait?"

Ari hollered. Normani just rolled her eyes before swiping out the video.

"I don't know... but shit is starting to piss me off."

She grumbled to herself.

"Sis I been told you that Jayda was weird. You just wanted to be soooo nice to her at yo party n shit."

Ari pointed. Normani just huffed to herself.

"Look, I can't help it. I like to give people a chance. But clearly, I gotta stop doing that."

She said before sighing.

"Right. Instead, you gotta start being mean to these bitches. Cus all these hoes ain't yo friend Mani."

Ari went on.

"The only hoes you can trust in this world is me and India. Fuck the rest!"

She continued to holler. Normani just lightly chuckled.