"Let go of me! Sick bitch." I raised my voice. I yanked my arm out of his hold and slapped him right across the face hard. He slowly looked back at me. I stared into his eyes with anger and confidence. He chuckled. He took his arm and lunged it towards me but his arm was caught by someone. I look over and saw Roman.

"Get the hell away from my girlfriend." Roman spoke in a deep voice. It sent me goosebumps as well as butterflies.

"Listen to him! Get the hell away from me ugly bitch!" I yelled in his face. He rolled his eyes and walked away. Roman turned towards me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I respond.

"That was sexy." He said. I chuckle and hug him.

"Want to go back to the hotel?" I ask.

"Yep."

We packed up all our things and headed back to the hotel. We were both pretty hungry so we went to the rooftop bar at our hotel. We went over by a fire pit and waited for a waitress.

"Well hello you two."

I looked up and saw Dean and Renee standing in front of us.

"Hey you 2! Come sit down!" I exclaim. They come sit down by us and the waitress comes over.

"Hello guys, my name is Katrina and I will be your waiter tonight. Can I get you guys started with a drink?" She asks.

"I will have a mimosa please?" I ask. She nods her head and writes down my order.

"I'll have a coolers lite please." Roman said.

"I'll have the same thing." Dean said.

"And I'll have a martini." Renee says. Katrina nods her head and walks off.

"So whats been up with you two?" Roman asks.

"A lot of things actually." Renee smiles. She lifts up her left hand and reveals a beautiful diamond ring on her ring finger.

"You proposed?" I exclaim. "Yes I did!" Dean said.

"Congratulations man!" Roman said fist bumping him. I gave Renee a hug as our drinks arrived. I took a sip of my mimosa. Tasty.

"Whats been up with you two?" Renee asks. I look at Roman.

"Nothing much. Just helped y/n beat her dads ass." Roman said. I chuckled as well as Dean.

"I told her the story." Dean said. Renee nodded after.

"Eh its fine." I said.

----------------

3 weeks passed super fast. I got my cast removed last week and Elimination Chamber was tonight. Me and Roman trained all weekend together with Seth and Becky. We had some cool photoshoots which was put on the cover of fitness magazines. We had an incredible time together.

Me, Charlotte, Sasha, Alexa, Bailey, Liv, and Sonya were all competing in the Elimination Chamber tonight. Roman was also having a match for the WWE Universal Championship. It was his first championship match since his leukemia. Also, Hadley and Allie got front row seats for tonights show.

Whoever won this match also won the Raw Women's Championship, so I was defending my title against 6 other superstars.

I stood nervously in the gorilla while the girls were making their entrance. I started fiddling with my fingers. This was my first Elimination Chamber match ever. I suddenly felt a grasp of arms around my waist.

"Your going to do great baby." Roman whispered. I turned around and looked at him. "I'm so nervous Roman. Being in a chamber can be really dangerous and this is my first time-"