Zhao Shun frowned, and suddenly he took back the list again, and walked back to his place without saying a word.

Ding Dayan: "?"

Go back, and then Zhao Shun turned back, facing Fang Ling.

Zhao Shun put the list on Fang Ling's desk, "Fang Ling, how about a 3,000-meter report? I see that you often run." 

He likes to play basketball, and every time after a day's class, he will spare some time to go play basketball on the playground.

Later, he gradually noticed that his back desk was running every day, running laps and laps around the playground. Sometimes he finished a quarter of the game, and Fang Ling didn't stop.

If you can run like this, it will definitely be no problem to run 3,000 meters!

Fang Ling, who was reading his physics notes, raised his eyes, "I'm just jogging."

Zhao Shun: "That's much better than others, let's report three kilometers, and you can tell me that you can't go wrong."

Fang Ling's hand The pen turned around between his fingers, "I'll think about it."

Zhao Shun clicked softly, "What's there to think about, Dayan, what did you say earlier?"

Ding Dayan: "To win honor for the class, give up Who am I!"

Seeing that there were other pens on his desk, Zhao Shun took them over and wrote Fang Ling's name directly on the list, "We're going to go shopping on Friday, come home with me then , I'll get you my old physics notes."

Fang Ling is the representative of the biology class, but with his good handwriting, he also works part-time as the entertainment committee member.

The third year of senior high school has a tight schedule, and there are not many times when we need art committee members, and this school sports meeting is an exception.

For the school sports meeting, the comparison is of course the momentum of the athletes and cheerleaders, and some decoration and cheering gadgets are indispensable.

After writing the name, Zhao Shun heard the silence in front of him, he stopped writing and looked up at Fang Ling.

But he saw the boy in front of him looking at him with his head propped up on one hand, while the other hand was dispensably playing with the pen between his fingers.

Those eyes shaped like peach petals were bent, lying silkworms emerged under his eyes, drawn to the end of the eyes, lazy and beautiful, like a cat with its belly turned out by the sun.

The moment Zhao Shun met those eyes, he was shocked to feel that there seemed to be a tiny electric current going up along the tailbone, and he was so shocked that he even tightened his breathing.

Zhao Shun subconsciously waited for him to speak, and the other party said yes, but...

"Oh."

Fang Ling uttered a single syllable, then lowered his head and continued to read his notes.

Zhao Shun's face showed a bit of confusion.

What does "oh" mean?

Zhao Shun wanted to arrest him for questioning, but from the current point of view, the other party was obviously more interested in the notes.

"Brother Shun, give me the list. I saw Tianmei. I'll call her to sign up for the high jump." Ding Dayan said suddenly.

Zhao Shun handed over the list casually, and Ding Dayan took the list and ran away.

Without the list, and the work was done, Zhao Shun slowly turned back.

The life of a senior high school student can be said to be exciting and wonderful, but also boring.

Classes, quizzes, commentary, review. Everything is embedded in the gears, repeating precisely as the gears turn.

It is not a pleasure to review the past to learn the new, and to make breakthroughs in continuous review.

Fang Ling has recently become a frequent visitor to the office, and the English teacher of biochemistry came to him happily, giving all kinds of encouragement and compliments.

The mathematics and physics teacher also came to him, but he explained to him the danger of partial subjects and asked him to allocate more time to weak subjects.

What can Fang Ling do?

He could only agree earnestly and helplessly, promising that he would make progress in the next exam.

***

Amidst the sound of reading aloud and the impassioned teaching of the teachers, the time slowly came to Friday afternoon.

After class ended on Friday, a group of students left school with leave slips.

This group of students included Fangling Zhao Shun, monitor Weng Ruo and sports committee member Ding Dayan.

Since Fang Ling and Zhao Shun had to go back to get their notes first, they made an appointment with Weng Ruoding and Dayan at the Golden Circle Mall at 5:40. At that time, everyone will have a meal together, and then go shopping after the meal.

As for why Fang Ling went back with Zhao Shun instead of the class leader's sports committee, it all started with Ding Dayan's budding boyish heart.

The boy's body and mind were flustered, and he wanted to be alone with his goddess, so Fang Ling, the light bulb, was taken away by Zhao Shun.

There was a mission on this trip, and he didn't come out alone, so Zhao Shun didn't ride his mountain bike.

He swept a small yellow car with Fang Ling alone, and rode back to the No. 1 Dijing Mansion.

The doorman of Mansion No. 1 was very skilled at recognizing people, and the two went in directly.

Fang Ling deliberately slowed down, as if he didn't know where Zhao Shun's house was, turned left and right, and finally the two small yellow cars came to a villa with a particularly large area.

"My house is here." Zhao Shun braked.

Zhao's father loved ancient culture, and his house was built in a Chinese style. There is a long corridor in the front yard of the house, and there is a gurgling stream next to the wide and exquisite corridor.

It is grand and elegant, revealing the dignified and dignified heritage of a wealthy family.

Fang Ling and Zhao Shun had been married for almost thirty years, and he didn't know how many times he had been to Zhao's house. He and Zhao Shun even lived here when they were newly married.

If it wasn't for Zhao Shun's clamoring to go out and live in the world of two people, he would have stayed for a long time.

Coming here now, in Fang Ling's opinion, is no different from going back to his own home. He has a very peaceful mind and doesn't look around.

The two went straight in, without noticing that someone on the second floor was standing on the small balcony outside the house watching them.

This person was Zhao Yao who had returned home from get off work.

The author has something to say:

Zhao Yao: I like gentle men.

Lao Zhao: No, you don't like it! (cover mouth)