“I’m still hard, you know. Seeing you in my clothes does something to me, especially when I can see your thighs,” Dream murmured, leaning down to plant a kiss on George’s head. “Even more so when you rub your ass on my cock.”

George hummed but didn’t say anything. His stomach growled and he yawned simultaneously, eyes glued to the tv to stop them from dropping shut.

“I’m too tired.” George whispered as Dream started to rub his hand up and down George’s thigh slowly. George put his hand on Dreams to try and stop it, but it was no use, Dreams hands were significantly larger than Georges and Dream was easily able to pull Georges hand away and bring it up to Dreams lips.

Dream kissed each of George's fingers before saying, “I didn’t say you had to do anything, just sit on my cock while we eat food. Then i’ll fuck you to sleep.” Dream bit George's ear, peppering faint kisses down his neck. “How does that sound, pet?”

George bit his lip to hold his moan in as Dream sucked on the sweet spot below his ear. Dream lifted his hips up to rub against Georges just to get some friction. George couldn’t deny he was turned on, every movement Dream made sent a shock of pleasure through his body, and even though tiredness won over his sexual desire, he had to admit he was fucking horny and the idea of cockwarming Dream made his own dick jump in exitement.

“Please, baby? Just while we are eating and while we finish the movie.” Dream pouted, stroking George's hair out of his face.

“Once the food arrives, yes.” George replied, cuddling closer to Dream as Dream tried to keep his hips from rutting up into George, which was proving difficult because George was perched perfectly on top of Dreams cock, every little movement he made shot straight to Dream, making it hard for him to keep still. The idea of George being Dream's cock warmer made his own cock harder.

But finally, after what felt like forever, the doorbell rang. Dream moved George off of him and stood up to get the food.

“When I come back, I want those shorts off, okay baby?” Dream asked gently, leaning down to peck George on the lips. “Prep yourself while you’re at it, too. I want you ready to sit on my cock straight away.”

“Yes, sir.” George replied, seductively biting his lip staring up at Dream with his doe eyes. Dream sucked in a breath and cupped Georges chin, pulling him in for one final kiss like his life depended on it, before leaving to go answer the door.

Despite Georges tiredness and lack of sexual motivation, he still knew just what to do to make Dream hard as a rock without barely having to do anything. Dream was also being really clingy, tonight, and it just made George feel better about himself.

As soon Dream was out of the room and the front door was open, George stood up and took off his boxers, his semi-hard cock leaking and twitching at the sudden cold air. Being too tired to run up the stairs and grabbing the lube, George sat back on the sofa in a position that made it easy for him to slip a spit covered finger inside of himself, prepping himself for Dream. He had half a mind to get up and close the curtains, but he knew that the idea of people potentially seeing them made George excited, urging him to insert another finger.

By the time Dream came back, George was three fingers down and such a moaning wreck that he didn’t even notice Dream. He thought he was tired before, but this proved to be an exercise for him, only making him even more tired than before. He just wanted Dream’s cock. Inside of him. Now.

Dream moaned at the sight of George fucking himself on his fingers, moaning Dream’s name as he hit his own prostate. Dream walked into the room, putting down the food on the table, almost immediately unzipping his trousers and pulling down his boxers, his shirt falling into the pile of clothes too, leaving him standing nake and hard, watching George use his fingers to open himself for Dream.