“Hey, you’re alright. You can use the safeword any time, don’t forget that.” Dream assured, squeezing George’s thigh once more, but this time gently, and to comfort George. He definitely didn’t want to scare George away, especially since they had only just started. And Dream wanted to have his way with George before the end of the night. Besides, neither of them wanted to make the other uncomfortable, but exploring kinks was going to be awkward and uncomfortable regardless, they were both just lucky that they had a lot in common, sexually and otherwise. And that they were happy to do this together.

“Do you want to stop?”

“No I’m fine, just scared somebody will see us, that’s all.” A blush spread across his cheeks at the thought of somebody looking over and seeing George in a wreck, trying to conceal his moans as Dream turned the vibrator up and up. He was sure he’d be cumming himself before the end of the night, “I’m just pretending that it’s just us, alone. At home.”

“You can pretend all you want, but I can see the fucking mess you’re making of yourself. Just thinking about making a scene when you cum in your pretty little panties.” Dream leant forwards, whispering in George’s ear as he gently turned on the vibrator. Not too much to completely stimulate George, but enough to earn a little squeak out of him, “You look so pretty like this. I’m going to ruin you by the end of the night.”

George rolled his eyes to the back of his head at Dream’s words, his low voice scratching something inside of him. He never thought that he could get hard just from some words, but Dream did something to him. He made him melt with his voice, his brain going to mush.

“What’s the matter baby? You’ve gone all quiet.” He teased, biting George’s ear and turning up the vibrator a little more. George let out a breathless moan, leaning forwards into the table, squeaking lightly at the stimulation. Where the fuck was the waiter when you needed one!

“That was the prettiest sound i’ve ever heard, fuck.” Dream breathed, a small growl in his words as George writhed from the low vibrations rubbing against his prostate.

George looked down at Dream’s trousers, noticing the obvious tent appearing. Some part of him wanted to help him, to lean down right there and take him in his mouth, sucking him to his finish in front of the whole restaurant. But George was being tortured, and so should Dream. It was only fair.

“You look like you need some help, sir.” George placed his hand over Dream’s clothed crotch as he slowly came down from the pleasure, palming his boyfriend as he breathed out a sigh.

“Fuck, baby. Don’t do that.” He replied, placing his own hand on George’s in a pathetic attempt to stop him. But George only kept going, placing more pressure on Dream’s cock, causing precum to leak through the fabric. George had half a mind to lean down and lick it.

“It’s fun, though.” He giggled, tempted to slip his hand into Dream’s trousers, but before it could progress further, the waiter finally came to take their order, oblivious to the two men pining over each other, and taking no notice of George’s hand continuing to rub Dream.

However, he did notice George. Taking him in as he stood at the small booth, looking George up and down, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth once he noticed the dress and the garter that he had on.

“Hey, what can I get for you?” Dream might just be over thinking, but he could’ve sworn that the waiter winked at George.

George giggled, tucking his hair behind his ear with his free hand before telling the waiter what he wanted.

Was he flirting with the waiter? Dream felt like he was losing his mind. George literally had his hand groping Dream’s cock, but he was flirting with someone else! Fucking unbelievable.