Κεφάλαιο: LXXIX

Start from the beginning

"Chill, it’s just a video game."

"I disagree. One can never be too careful. What if the controller electrocute you or
something…?"

Meg touched the controller, "No. It's just a game... If it was just as you said I would've been electrocuted since I'm not allowed to play."

"Penthes is right. Geez, you’re being way too suspicious. We’re not gonna go that far." The hologram shrugged at Jamil.

"Fine. Have a crack at it if you’re so eager." Leona told the younger and so, the brunette threw the controller at him.

"Jamil Viper is in control, then. Looking forward to seeing you play! Alright, start!" The younger Shroud exclaimed with a cheery smile and so, he started.

But now Meg knows why he can't play. The difficulty was set up higher than the ones earlier.

It made the beastman laugh out loud at how the ravenette easily lost, "Hahaha! Game over already?"

"Wait a second!! Why was that round so much harder than Sir Leona’s!?" Jamil exclaimed.

"Well, duh! It’d be boring without variety, right?" Ortho also laughed.

Meg rolled his eyes, "You're such a bully Ortho. Give me. You can set the difficulty the same." The brunette said and so, the ravenette gave the controller without any complaints.

"What happened to all your sass, huh? That was lame." The beast man asked with a smirk.

"Whose side are you on!?" Jamil asked Leona as Meg started to play.

"Pft. Child's play Ortho." The brunette said mid-game as he hadn't made a single mistake.

He even made it to high score when he was finished, Jamil and Leona were just shocked to see how fast and swift Meg moved.

"Years of playing rhythm game is nothing to this." The short boy said with a shrug.

"Now I know why he said why you couldn't play." The beastman said as Ortho pouted.

"Well, Penthes is great at games along with Nii-chan. They always played games together before... But I wonder how well you'll go along the mission." The younger Shroud said with glint of mischievousness in his eyes.

"Mission?" The ravenette asked.

"Yup! Beyond these doors is a highly leveled dungeon crawling with Phantoms. Choose your Phantom encounters safely, okay?" Ortho asked.

"I don’t care what comes after us. We’re gonna come find you and knock some sense back into you. Start gritting your teeth now." The lion boy told him as the elevator door opened.

"Sure… I’ll be waiting here with Nii-chan. We’re really, reeealllyy excited to see you guys." The hologram said before he left.

"Now, I don’t trust all that bull." Leona stated as soon as they were left in the closed space.

"I couldn’t agree more. Tartarus is a dungeon? This isn’t a game, you know?" Jamil asked in disbelief.

"Does that make us characters in their little make-believe? Hah, don’t mess with me." The beastman scoffed.

" The beastman scoffed