Κεφάλαιο: XVI

Later that day, which Meg was grateful was a weekend

He helped Riddle write their report for the failed Alchemy activity which they were glad to be even getting an A+ despite having to experience all that.

"Told you it'll work out." The brunette told the older with a shrug making the latter sigh and playfully glare at the younger.

"You really should just pay attention on the instructions and recipes next time."

"Hm... Sounds good but yada yada that's boring... Anyways, I'll go back to my dorm now and finish all my missing activities before our dorm meeting. What a pain." The Ignihyde boy stood up from his seat, leaving the red head alone at his dorm's garden.

Feeling kind of disappointed for not having that much time alone with Meg.

Trey even prepared them some desserts.

"Eh? Meg already left?" The green haired boy asked that made the younger sigh and making him smile apologetically at him.

On the brunette's way out, he was approached by Ace who gleefully placed an arm on his shoulder—almost making them fall.

"What the fuck!? Ace! Get off of me!" The Ignihyde boy tried to take the taller off of him.

And despite not being that stronger than the shorter, he was more persistent.

"Nah! Can't I just hug you? I've missed you, you know?" The ginger haired boy said and embraced Meg in his arms, burrying him on his chest.

Ace smiled sadly as he feel the boy struggled out of his grasp.

"Fuwa! Let go of me!" The brunette exclaimed when he finally got to look up at him that it made the latter's heart skip a beat.

He didn't even even realized that he was just staring and soon when he did, his face reddened as he slowly let go of the Vice Prefect of Ignihyde.

"Sheesh... If you miss me that much then go ahead and treat me some meal." Meg smirked at the ginger haired boy while fixing his uniform.