Κεφάλαιο: VI

Meg somehow learned something about equestrian

Even though his face was burning red through out the whole lesson.

Since he can basically feel Riddle's dick on his ass, and the older's been teasing him.

He's just relieved that none of them grew a boner, 'cause that'll be awkward.

"Didn't know you're easily flustered Meg." The older told the brunette as he got down the horse.

The red head got down after.

"Shut up." The younger muttered as he looked away.

The Prefect felt like he achieved something with flustering the shorter that it made him forget about the shits his dorm mates had been doing since this morning.

"You said you want to have a word with me. Why can't you even utter a single one?" Riddle continued to teased once again as he caress his horse's face.

Meg glared at the older before taking a deep breath, "Nothing... I was just going to ask if there's something on your mind. You looked angry this morning." He told the other with his arms crossed.

Still mad at the older for making fun of him.

The red head frowned and sighed, "My dorm mates are just being disobedient towards our dorm rules. It's getting annoying."

"Whoah... Slow down with your swear words there." Meg finally got the chance to make fun of Riddle, who only playfully rolled his eyes with a smile at the latter.

"Anyways, I used my Unique Magic on them to teach them a lesson." The red head continued that earned a raised eyebrow at the brunette.

Who leaned on a fence as they talk.

"I thought we can't use magic on a fight."

The older just deadpan stared at him, "It's not a fight, I'm establishing a punishment."

"I know you're petty but taking revenge this early." Riddle shook his head with a sigh.

"I take my chances whenever I can." Meg shrugged and continued his words.

"Anyways, breaking rules isn't that bad sometimes. Humans are humans because we make mistakes. There are no such thing as perfect."

This time, the Prefect angrily glared at the younger.

"We could be perfect if we do things properly and if we stick to the rules no matter what. People are just too stubborn to follow that's why they end up at the worst case of their lives." The red head's voice was calm but it was obvious that he got angry at the latter's statement.

"If the rules told you to jump off a cliff, would you do that?" The brunette asked, it was obvious that he too, is serious with his words.

Riddle snarled at the shorter, "You don't know, anything."