Κεφάλαιο: LXVIII

After Meg had everyone cleaned up, dressed and situated, he finally lead them to the agreed room

"I think I'm going to be sick." Riddle held his head as they were finally done with all the shenanigans.

"That's the most torture I've ever experienced throughout my whole life." Jamil added.

"It's a protocol, I'm only ordered to put you all through a cleaning process. I've also done the same. Don't be such a baby." The others stared at the boy in front of them in disbelief.

Not like they can complain to him, because just like he said, he was merely following orders.

At the arrival on the said meeting room, the brunette guided everyone inside, "Please take a seat."

"This is the most I've seen you act like a retainer." Azul stated as they all sat down.

"That's because school and work are purely different things." The shorter answered as he prepared some of the devices.

What they think it was for, a presentation.

"And you let that radish sprout manhandle you because you're at work?" Leona asked with a glare.

Sitting as if he was the boss.

"That's because he is the Acting Warden and, usually I ignore him since he's just the heir..." After the preparations, he stood up and looked at them.

"But just like I always said, I work for the Shrouds... Meaning, I work for who's currently in the seat."

Not that soon, the mentioned Acting Warden arrived with Ortho.

"Alright, Idia! Explain yourself this instant! I am a world-class model. I am very fastidious with all the materials that come into contact with my skin. How dare you throw us inside an automated cleaning machine!? Moreover, how could you not have any face lotion available? Skincare is the most important step to achieving beautiful skin." Vil complained to the retainer's master.

As he should.

"…I think I understand what it feels to be like a car in a carwash now." The ravenette sighed.

"I feel like a sheet that’s been thrown around in a dryer…" the red head also added.

"They cleaned the insides of both my mouth and my ears… I still have goosebumps…" the lion boy's glare was towards the flame headed boy now.

"I am all for efficiency, of course… But, I will never use an automated body-washing machine no matter how busy I become." Azul also felt sick of what they were put through.

"Eh? Everyone in production all agreed that it’s super efficient though." The younger Shroud was confused as to why they disliked it.

Meg thinks that they are being too dramatic about it just because he was used to the process.